No Beta invite for people who played vanilla?

Just continue playing on private servers till launch.

or POE new league is only 11 days away.

whoa, so you are the ONE person that played in Vanilla? That’s Amazin’

as far as i know the beta pop is below or around 1k, that’s hundreds of thousands if not millions who didt get an invite.

Hope that makes you feel better

“Streamers got in, I thought it was supposed to be random. WTF literally the worst.” -whining vanilla players.

“Wait, people from late expansions got into beta? WTF it should only be vanilla players.” - same whining vanilla players.

Lul. See the hypocrisy? You guys don’t care who got in, you are just upset you lost the raffle.

imagine if people who play the lottery behaved this way.

1 Like

hey, everything is possible this days, people are so entitled that they can’t fathom losing at… gambling.

Clearly you can’t read because I allready stated blizzard does not know the accuracy and gave evidence of it.

I have 2 Vanilla accounts and both of them got invites. I opted in on both accounts, regularly play on the PTRs, and post constructively about bugs when I do play them.

It really just is a random system. Nothing special. Yes, lots of streamers are getting invites, but that is the case for many games lately. The ratio is still more non-streamers to streamers. Just have patience, you might get in. Otherwise enjoy yourself when it goes live.

That’s true, but he is still providing a lot from the way he crashes the Stress Test servers.