Night Fae Sanctum Report Issue - Queen's Conservatory is Dormant

My conservatory went dormant a few days ago before timewalking began. I will keep checking the conservatory but since it has been dormant for a couple days I really don’t think timewalking is the cause.

1 Like

Same issue.

I’m sorry but isn’t true and the reason I know is that I have 2 seeds planted (1 since Monday and 1 since Tuesday after reset). It’s being more than the usual 2 days for them to germinate and this time both should be more than ready however when I go to the conservatory there is no little gear icon for me to collect (interact) and I cannot also plan any new seed because I get a message saying “You can’t do this right now”

It’s certainly possible there are other triggers, but party sync (timewalking) is definitely one of them.

Sigh… same for me… only difference is that unlike some, turning in the Queen’s Conservatory quest CAUSED the issue. The dormant glitch happened upon turning that quest in for me. Still awaiting a fix…

Gonna bump because same issue

Had this right now. Had a seed ready, wasn’t showing up.

I don’t mind going into the conservatory but what’s the point of having it track on the Sanctum quick panel?

Add me to the list of those with a dormant conservatory.

mine is dormant too

Also dormant here, happened sometime after turning in 1000 anima and doing a timewalking dungeon but no clue if they are related.

Same issue as of yesterday.

same issue here

Starting having this issue as well.

Same issue here- Bringer-illidian server

Happening here too. The fact that it has been ongoing and not even acknowledged is mind boggling. FIX THIS

Same problem here. Only started today, and I did the Timewalking dungeon as well.

Same! I am not sure exactly when the bug started, but I did my 1000 turnin on Tuesday, and all my timewalking runs on Wednesday.

Question: I am nearly at 5000 anima and was going to upgrade to Conservatory level 2 when I finish collecting (likely on Friday). Does anyone know if the upgrade will work if I have this bug? With how badly bugs have been going this expansion, I am SO afraid I’m going to lose 5000 anima and the upgrade won’t work, because it’s bugged.

1 Like

Getting the same issue.

I am having this issue as well. Report says that Conservatory is dormant, but when I checked on my seeds to put some in, they were already full with a 21 hour timer for completion.

Mine was dormant, turned in 100 quest, became undormant, now dormant again. argg