Night Fae Sanctum Report Issue - Queen's Conservatory is Dormant

Mine is stuck on Dormant. Did the quest and have 2 seeds planted. Same as above.

MIne is also stuck on dormant after turning in the quest. Absolutely aggravating.

Also experiencing this behavior as well. Quests completed; just have the “Rebirth of the Grove” quest active but seeds are planted and are now considered “Dormant”. Can’t obtain rewards or plant new seeds; First time experiencing this.

Same issue.

I am having the exact same issue. 2 wild seeds. been over 3 days and says “Dormant”.

Someone said that Time Walking is one of the triggers for this. That sounds about right as I was having no problem with this until I started doing TW dungeons yesterday morning. My garden has been dormant ever since. This is such a strange bug, and for it to have been happening to peoplefor (at least) a month is a little nuts to me.

1 Like

Same issue

1 Like

Same for me. 2 that should mature today but says dormant.

Bump, dormant here as well…

Update: I came back later, it still said dormant, however I was able to interact with both seeds. I opened them, got my loot, and planted new ones. It no longer says dormant.

still dormant, seeds should be ready today, they are not.

SAME here! I WANT my souls!

I’ve been having this same issue for the past two days. I thought maybe it was about doing the 1k mana quest so I did that. Then I thought it was about upgrading the conservatory, so I did that. It’s now rank 2 and dormant… Was this ever fixed for anyone? It did allow me to plant another 9 hour spirit (the other two were 3 day ones I think but cant be sure).

Just to update this post - after I upgraded my conservatory today I was allowed to plant another seed. I tried a 9 hour one and upon leaving it was showing that that is what was happening. Now I’m back to full dormant with all seeds broken. I really hope Blizzard has a fix for this soon.

1 Like

It didnt work for me. I wish I hadnt upgraded it and wasted the anima

Same bug. I assume my case was also tied to Timewalking. It would be nice to have this problem be acknowledged.

This bug managed to make an unimpressive building even less useful.

My conservatory was active (three seeds, including one legendary) before I went into Timewalking yesterday. When I came out, it showed as Dormant.

Today, all three seeds matured and I was able to interact with them normally and replant appropriately. The Covenant report showed activity normally.

Right before I queued for Timewalking today, I checked to make sure the conservatory showed activity in the Covenant report. It was fine, seeds maturing in two days. Right after Timewalking, it showed as Dormant again.

1 Like

Just like everyone else…I’m having the same issue. Would be nice if Blizz responded to these.

1 Like

Yup same issue. Says dormant but two seeds in.

Same issue. 2 seeds in, dormant for at least 2 days now.

Same here. “The conservatory is dormant,” yet I can’t click on the seeds.

Having the same problem, also did a faction change - 3 seeds are planted but can’t be collected