Night Fae Sanctum Report Issue - Queen's Conservatory is Dormant

I placed 2 souls in the wild seeds in my queen’s conservatory yesterday. In the Covenant Sanctum Report, they showed as being done in 3 days. Today, the report says that my Queen’s Conservatory is dormant.

When I enter the conservatory, the wild seeds show as “wildseed of regrowth” and appear with a blue mist and a small blue fairy flying around the top. It seems like they still contain the souls, but the report is bugged.

I tried reloading the UI, Re-logging and exiting the game and it hasn’t resolved.

41 Likes

I am having the exact same issue and looks like we are on the exact same timeline. Based on how it played out. It seems the 3 day seed was the bug?

1 Like

You are not alone with this Paulvis. I have a “wildseed of regrowth” that is sitting one that 1st spot to the on the west. My status says it need my attention now and I get a gear icon to interact but I am getting a “you can’t do that right now”.

1 Like

I am also having this issue starting yesterday.

1 Like

Would be cool getting acknowledgment in the form of a blue post or some kind of response. But I am sure when activision gets around to fixing this, we will lose our already planted seeds and it will be some pop filled balloon response…Sorry. This is our first expac. We never had bugs before. Ya know. activision type stuff.

3 Likes

I just wanted to add on that I am having the same issue. So it continues. If someone figures out a way to fix this, please post it.

Having the same issue with the 3 day seed. I put down 3 or 4 catalysts with it and now it conservatory is dormant.

Same issue as of 25DEC2020. Please fix blues.

So I went to the conservatory again and was able to collect rewards from a wildseed and it seemed to fix the dormancy in the Sanctum report. So ig it fixed itself?

I’m getting the same error today. :frowning:

I have this same problem. The wild seeds are clearly bugged. Nothing can be done with them besides being able to target them. @Blizzard, fix this.

I am also getting the same error

Same issue any news on that? Did it get fixed for you guys?

Same for me after the reset - Sanctum report says “dormant”, seeds are growing with the visual effect and I can only hover them - they should have completed earlier today. To check that they’re still “full” I tried to plant a new soul and it won’t let me.

1 Like

Dormant here too! I hope they fix it!

Dormant here as well, they were about to be ready :frowning:

It’s not like the rewards are that good and now its bugged too

1 Like

Once I did the quest from the grove, it stopped being dormant

I am having a similar problem except it is like I never planted them. Wasted 2 epic catalysts, a blue one and a legendary seed, blue seed as well but it’s more the legendary one I am irritated about.

Dormant here too

Similar issue.