Night Fae Sanctum Report Issue - Queen's Conservatory is Dormant

Can confirm the behavior noted above: going into Timewalking dungeons/raid caused my Queen’s Conservatory to show as dormant until the next active wildseed matured and I collected it, at which point the display began to properly show the active wildseed number and remaining time again.

Went to check when my current seeds would be ready today and was met with the same “dormant” message. I can see the seeds are still “cooking” by the animations on them…

FIX: go check your seeds at the same intervals, the cov interface is misreporting it.

i had it dormant here too for a week, then i read in this thread the above, i went to check and i had the COG on both my seeds, when you start new seeds the interface will be okay again.

I apparently had the wrong character selected and we can’t edit posts.

My Night Fae Monk’s pods eventually opened. I think it was a day late opening but it was hard to track as i was not expecting it to bug out and therefore did not note when it should have opened. It seems to be tracking again but i am hesitant to dump 5K anima into upgrading it right now.

This is apparently just a visual issue.
The report says that the conservatory is dormant, however when I click on the seeds I’m incubating, the timer is indeed passing (I use the Quartz addon, that shows hours and minutes left)

I can confirm what Kogitsune flagged:

• When I look at the Covenant Sanctum ‘Report’ tab, when I mouse over the ‘Queen’s Conservatory’ icon, it tells me that “The Sanctum is Dormant”
  • However, I just went into the Sanctum and when I click on the active seeds I have going, they show the countdown timer still
  • Update: One of my seeds just finished, and after I did the clicky-thing to re-awaken it and get the goods, I just checked the Report tab again and the mouse-one of the icon is properly representing the seeds and times now

I had issues withthis before timewalking started sadly. If it is a trigger, then there is another as well.

Thank you, just checked this as well. went back and seeds could be opened. replanted and timer shows again.

Thank you just went in and checked and was able to open my seeds.

I’m also having the same issue. It’s been going on awhile, hope they fix it.

Yeah for the past two days it says dormant…???

Update, just haul your butt to the conservatory and check yourself. =). Mine was ready and I harvested them and now the report is correct.

1 Like

Not only does it always say dormant, but now I seem to no longer be offered spirits from quests. Anyone experiencing this?

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I disabled all Addons and restarted the game and the issue persisted.

Hi Blizzard, it’s me again.

I planted seeds on the 22nd of December, harvested them three days later. I STILL cannot replant any spirits into my wildseeds since then. I’ve done all sorts of troubleshooting but nothing has solved this issue. I’d really appreciate it if I could actually use the Queen’s Conservatory

1 Like

I started getting this message yesterday. I put in a ticket and got a message from Blizzard that they were “unable to help me at this time” Game masters can’t fix actual issues in the game?? Report it as a bug. It appears this has been reported multiple and myriad times as a bug. The Queen’s conservatory is a large aspect of playing the Night Fae. I don’t understand why this is not getting fixed whether it takes a game master or a tech person that we apparently can’t contact. Why am I playing Night Fae? Do you have so many bugs in the game that it is literally impossible for you to fix all of them? Will it take years? Please let me know so I can decide whether to continue to waste my time as Night Fae, or go to some other covenant which probably has a similar “conservatory like” feature.

2 Likes

Game masters do not code the game. That would be the QA staff that read the Bug Report Forum, and the devs, once a bug has been verified by the QA staff.

The past few days I have gotten the Queen’s Conservatory is Dormant message and am no longer able to use it at all. I found this thread in the forums here and not seeing any BLUE after people have had issues for a month or so is pretty frustrating to have this part of the game be screwed up when it had been working. NO idea what caused it to start bugging out. #wowbugreport

1 Like

Dang it… Does it matter which character you post the issue report on? My lvl 15 Mage isn’t having this issue it is my lvl 60 Druid! Over 100 posts on this topic and NO BLUE… WTH???

Darn. I was hoping that by now there was a fix for this as I just got the dormant problem.