Night Fae Sanctum Report Issue - Queen's Conservatory is Dormant

Yeah for the past two days it says dormant…???

Update, just haul your butt to the conservatory and check yourself. =). Mine was ready and I harvested them and now the report is correct.

1 Like

Not only does it always say dormant, but now I seem to no longer be offered spirits from quests. Anyone experiencing this?

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I disabled all Addons and restarted the game and the issue persisted.

Hi Blizzard, it’s me again.

I planted seeds on the 22nd of December, harvested them three days later. I STILL cannot replant any spirits into my wildseeds since then. I’ve done all sorts of troubleshooting but nothing has solved this issue. I’d really appreciate it if I could actually use the Queen’s Conservatory

1 Like

I started getting this message yesterday. I put in a ticket and got a message from Blizzard that they were “unable to help me at this time” Game masters can’t fix actual issues in the game?? Report it as a bug. It appears this has been reported multiple and myriad times as a bug. The Queen’s conservatory is a large aspect of playing the Night Fae. I don’t understand why this is not getting fixed whether it takes a game master or a tech person that we apparently can’t contact. Why am I playing Night Fae? Do you have so many bugs in the game that it is literally impossible for you to fix all of them? Will it take years? Please let me know so I can decide whether to continue to waste my time as Night Fae, or go to some other covenant which probably has a similar “conservatory like” feature.

2 Likes

Game masters do not code the game. That would be the QA staff that read the Bug Report Forum, and the devs, once a bug has been verified by the QA staff.

The past few days I have gotten the Queen’s Conservatory is Dormant message and am no longer able to use it at all. I found this thread in the forums here and not seeing any BLUE after people have had issues for a month or so is pretty frustrating to have this part of the game be screwed up when it had been working. NO idea what caused it to start bugging out. #wowbugreport

1 Like

Dang it… Does it matter which character you post the issue report on? My lvl 15 Mage isn’t having this issue it is my lvl 60 Druid! Over 100 posts on this topic and NO BLUE… WTH???

Darn. I was hoping that by now there was a fix for this as I just got the dormant problem.

Same problem. Two planted seeds disappeared after Tuesday’s reset, Conservatory shows as dormant, and when trying to plant a new seed I get “You can’t do that yet.”

Same issue here. Says the Conservatory is dormant, but I have two seeds that have completed growing, and I cannot interact with them at all.

Same issue here. Says the Conservatory is dormant, but I have two seeds that have completed growing, and I cannot interact with them at all.

1 Like

Same issue here as well. Its day two after filling seed and still shows both are dormant

Same issue, still borked I guess after a month.

Missing resurrecting a god and getting given a small bag of fish worth 2g

1 Like

Mine went dormant a week ago. Two mature seeds ready to pop but cannot interact with them. I too partook in the time walking event last week.

I’m hoping upgrading will reset as I’m only at tier 1, sadly I don’t have the anima store up to do so. Once I get the chance I will report back. Unfortunately this won’t help anyone who happens to be maxed out already.

1 Like

still broken after reset :frowning:

Same issue. Still broken. Still lame.

As of Jan 30th still broken, and i DID NOT partake in the time walking event.

Mine became un-dormant again after I upgraded it to Tier 2. Maybe the garden just gets tired …