Night Fae Campaign - "A Little Pruning" and "Spriggan Snares" - can't turn in

same - see also: Spriggan Snares - #37 by Mathieu-wyrmrest-accord

FIXX THISSS, I’ve dropped and picked up like 5 times and still doesn’t work!

For those who’s stuck at garden of night:

Try to group with someone who has already done the quest.

A friend who had already finished invited me to a group, we went to the Garden together and the npc appeared.

Sidenote: This happened to me on EU, so this is not just a “NA” thing. Looks like a lot of people are experiencing this.

This was known since Beta. To say this is saddening is an understatement.

1 Like

The NPC to turn in the Spriggin Snares quest is missing for me aslo.

Update: I logged out for the night at Heart of the Forest and came back to the area in the morning and the turn-in NPC showed up when I re-entered the area.

In the Beginning of the quest the Blue Elk that fallows you around said (Please forgive my Husband (Thiernax) also had a males voice so does this make these two NPC’s the first gay couple in wow? Oh, quest is bugged for me too! please fix this!!! I’ve reloaded ui, relogged, redone the quest several times. hearthed to Orbis and also Dalaran just to see if leaving the zone would fix it and to my surprise, it was all a waist of time! On the other hand, one thing i have noticed is only at one time I see the Gay blue elk fallowing another person, one for each faction! This is probably the coding that no more then one can be spawned per faction at one time! I don’t know, just something I noticed in the last 1 and half hour waisting time on this quest!

Same thing here. I’ve already turned in Broken Webs and then he disappeared before I could turn in Spriggan Snares so there’s no way I can abandon Broken Webs and restart it. No way to get the Elk back to turn in the quest and get the new one.

Please advise, Blizzard!

2 Likes

I turned in 2 quests and the Helpful Soul just disappeared before I could turn in Spriggan Snares. Now I’m stuck.

Same problem here no stag to turn in Snare quest

Still cant turn in Snare quest… bliz took extra time to “fine tune” the expac why is this happening

Same Here WM on can’t turn in Spriggan Snares dropped it and tried several times. Rezoned and relogged bla bla bla and Im stuck also

Several other alliance in the area also can’t turn in and a few hord who appeared to be having problems also… GRRRR : O come on blizz

HEY I JUST TURNED IN SNARES!!! Heres what I did I deleted quest and re did it then hearthed to heart of the forrest and followed the path that you originally take to get the quest and he phased in then dissappeared after giving me the next quest “The garden of the Night” hope this helps

1 Like

i was at 41,46 when he respawened there is a branch like covered bridge

I was just able to turn it in a few minutes ago!

I managed to turn it in also at 41,53

Same issue here. My problems is I finished “broken webs” and “a little pruning” before I even saw/accepted “spriggan snares”. Now I can complete the objectives for “spriggan snares”, bu there’s no one at the “?” to turn it in to. I can abandon the quest and take it again, but it doesn’t solve anything

And after I posted this, I retook the quest for the third time, and Qadarin respawned, followed me on the quest, and let me turn it in. Ahh, buggy wow.

my problem resolved itself, likely after the WQ went away. i just ran back into the garden of night and he appeared beside me to turn it in.

Its fixed now. I only had the third quest left and couldnt hand in yesterday. After logout over night npc apeared at starting point.

1 Like

Same here, i complete “broken webs” and “a little pruning”, then NPC “Quadarin” leave and i cant finish “spriggan snares”.
really sad.