Night Fae Campaign - "A Little Pruning" and "Spriggan Snares" - can't turn in

Character: Roxxana
Realm: US - Sargeras
Picked up and finished the objectives for “A Little Pruning” and “Spriggan Snares” and see a question mark to turn in, however there is no NPC to turn in to at the location. Also, another quest called “Broken Webs” is visible but I can’t pick it up as again, no NPC at the location.

23 Likes

Literally just sent in a support ticket for this. Having the same issue. Feelsbadman.

1 Like

Yup, happening to everyone.

Well now we just gotta wait I guess.

I’m having the same issue >< Can we get an ETA please

1 Like

yeah i actually have the same problem, i can go up

Same problem

Here is how I fixed it. I abandoned the quests, went and did the WQ in the area, then re-picked up the quests. There should be a total of 3 of them. I found that the stag disappeared the first time I tried to get two from him, so I abandoned a second time and was faster at picking them up (don’t read the text). It worked then.

You should have a stag with a ? on his head helping you. If you do not, then you won’t get credit.

did the first two quest you got from the stag, turned in, he vanished, then found spriggan snares, did it, no turn in currently ticket says 19 days and 2 hrs for a response. this needs fixed stat.

3 Likes

Well it debugged but bugged again 1-2 quest later **** me

Yep, me too. Did ‘Broken Webs’ and ‘A Little Pruning’ and now I can’t turn in ‘Spriggan Snares’. Kind of frustrating, because I rushed the 1000 anime so that I could complete this chapter for the gear :confused:

This is what happened to me. The other quests are done. Can’t get the deer dude back. Abandoned Spriggans multiple times and redid. No deer dude respawn before accepting Spriggans again.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issues as well.

I do not have the world quest showing up but the npc is missing…the map has question mark on it and missing or not showing because of phasing…

1 Like

I am having the same issue, I turned in the previous quests in the campaign line and then the stag despawned. The next quest, The Garden of Night, appears on my map but when I go to this location the quest is not there to pick up.

Spriggan Snares, Broken Webs and A Little Prunning Night Fae campaign questlines are missing the NPC to turn in. Cannot progress any further…

1 Like

I did the wq as well thinking “The Garden of Night” quest was just bugged so I abandoned it when the helpful soul disappeared and I couldn’t do anything at the quest location.

Had no problem until I picked up The Garden of Night.

2 Likes

If you die for any reason, you will lose the ability to turn in the quest. DOesnt matter what order they are done in. Its the elk thats the turn in that runs with you, if you die and hes not there, you will have to pick it up and start over. If by chance you have war mode, my suggestion is to turn it off until they fix this. Its all due to the game phasing your character during this.

Never died, and people are saying don’tt drop because the quest giver isn’t coming back.

I didn’t die, the elk or whatever it is never ran with me in the first place, I only had Shandris running around with me.

1 Like