Night elves did not descended from trolls

The dark trolls predate the Nelves. they were simply a subterranean tribe that got tired of the constant inter tribal warfare and moved to the well of eternity, where they became the Night Elves.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with being descended from trolls?

Trolls are awesome.

I’m lowkey mad I’m descended from Night Elves.

6 Likes

To be fair, you’d also be descended from Trolls.

3 Likes

If NEs are trolls then all lands are NE lands.
Checkmate atheists.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what Elunists, Christians, Atheists, Burning Legionists or otherwise have to do with this – but if NEs are Trolls than all land is still Troll land because you’d be implying they’re still Trolls …

But alas, as this subject has been reforming for all other intents & purposes I thought I would re-submit a comment from awhile ago in this thread ~

A lot of Night Elves keep arguing"Until Blizzard Confirms it"
So I have a message from your Zandalari cousins to all you lower Night Elf poor souls out there: Cool. They confirmed it - In Chronicles. It was radiation that mutated your kind into what you are today. The Well of Eternity did many things that didn’t work out too well eh? Warped y’all up. Used as a gateway to summon demons & corruption, and almost destroyed the world …

Anyway, as stated it’s all in Chronicles - Read up sunshine, it’s time to smell the coffee as your troll ancestors did before taking a step backwards into what you are today :coffee: :slight_smile:

Unlike our glorious kind, born by being arisen from the glory of Azeroth and approached by numerous Loa to be blessed upon.

ZANDALAR. FO’EVAH!

10 Likes

That’s where you are wrong jungle man.
God is a Night Elf.

Elune finds a group of dark trolls hanging near the Well of Eternity and uses it’s magic to shape them into a new image that fits her liking. Then she teaches them how to use the well’s arcane energy.

Congratulations! Night Elf Devine Origins coupled with theories that dark trolls evolved into nelfs by settling close to the well! Divinity works in mysterious ways after all, yes?

I often wonder if she has regrets about getting involved…

3 Likes

i am a night elf, so yes. I AM.

Yes, fixed for you

You desecrated it with lies and delusion.

For shame. :frowning:

3 Likes

The failure in logic here is the presumption of Troll unity. Each tribe considers it’s own land it’s own property and not that of any other troll tribe.

no. Because night elves know better then titans where they descended from.

Humans should’ve descended from Hozen instead of being titanic creations.

Return to monke.

4 Likes

From this design, I’d say God is a gnome.
https://daily.jstor.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/platypus_1050x700.jpg

Obviously they don’t if they’re in denial about their troll heritage. :smiley:

Trolls = Icky
Nelves = not icky

Checkmate atheists’.

Draeni share a common ancestor with Taubuks…maybe…?

Glorious Trolls = Cool, got mad beats, jungle fever love, arisen from the glory of Azeroth and approached by numerous Loa to be blessed upon.

Arrogant Nelves = Mutated by a Well y’all used to summon demons to destroy the world - yet failed. I wouldn’t brag about your kind also responsible for ‘stopping’ such, as y’all ‘hErOiC’ actions resulted in the 80% mass of the continent to still be destroyed - buckled beneath the tides, or severed - And the remaining continents & islands still had impacts by the vicious storms wrought by those consequences.

Y’all shouldn’t had abandoned the wisdom of teh Loa.

Checkmate Heretics. :pancakes:

ZANDALAR. FO’EVAH!

12 Likes

I heard there was heresy and came as fast as I could.

2 Likes

I mean… Technically we didn’t fail. We stopped the demons before they could destroy the world. Are going to pretend the trolls never summoned something into this world they didn’t quite understand?

Come talk to me when Nelves have as many dungeons and raids killing them as trolls do.

1 Like

lesser race

master race.

1 Like