Night elves deserve this

The souls of the night elves deserve to be destroyed. There i said it. Nothing but xenophobic elves.

10 Likes

Plenty of Night Elves weren’t xenophobic.
Some were even children.
Being xenophobic alone shouldn’t send you to hell.

13 Likes

Im talking about the xenophobic night elves like staghelm. But the women and children i agree didnt deserve this.

Zandalari, and all trolls really, are 1000000% more xenophobic and have tried to conquer the world and kill all non-trolls…how many times in a row now?

also claiming an entire people deserve genocide and have their souls eradicated or tormented for eternity in hell simply for being xenophobic is one hell of a hot take. I’d hate to see how you view victims of such atrocities irl.

27 Likes

Guys, it’s bait.

16 Likes

bites

Ew. no, its rotten

8 Likes

On this video game Forum, that isn’t a particularly hot take. When the writers have a tree filled with people lit on fire, the “takes” from fans need to turn up the heat to come close.

As a Zandalari Troll Poster, the OP could have really went off on the descendants of Dark Trolls, and said that Dark Trolls deserved their fate. He could have invented a controversial reason as to why. Maybe because they are known as a “dark” Troll tribe.

I don’t generally find myself clamoring for people’s opinions on atrocities IRL. It isn’t on the top 5 things I ask someone on a date.

5 Likes

Staghelm wasn’t sent to the maw, children and civilians were. And children and civilians are basically the only Night Elves that were tortured and obliterated in the maw.

If anything, the only xenophobic person here would be the OP since he thinks that civilians and children deserve to be tortured and obliterated in hell for simply being Night Elves.

1 Like

Sir, your rebuttal was more on fire than Teldrassil.

It’s criminal to be this :fire:

3 Likes

Aren’t the Zandalari way way more xenophobic than any Elf race?

3 Likes

Night Elf players deserve this. The NPCs don’t.

No, it totally should.

5 Likes

I don’t care how people feel, I care how they act.

Well, you’re talking about a metaphysical afterlife. Those things often judge you by what’s in your heart, not just on your deeds.

6 Likes

I don’t think so.

The elves (all of them) throughout warcrafts lore tend to be just that towards other races unless they’re tied to dragons or nature buddies. There have been some that have moved away from that mindset, like the Thalassian elves, the night elves of the Alliance and the nightborne (if Thalyssra’s words are to go by anything concerning her not considering joining the Horde at all).

The zandalari seem to just dislike the elves based on past history and undead even more, because who doesn’t like the undead, tbf?

1 Like

Often. I was saying how I think it should be.

Eh, not to me.

If someone is, like, super racist, and the only reason they aren’t out committing violence is because they don’t want to go to prison, I got no problem with that person ending up in hell. They’re a bad person at heart and the only thing keeping them from acting on it is fear of consequences.

3 Likes

Source that the Night Elf children wanted that?

Also last time I checked the Night Elves even sacrificed their own lives to let the Worgen escape first

There’s a lot of people who are like “it’s based on Tolkien! It’s high fantasy!” Tolkien based his orcs on racist Japanese racial stereotypes.

There’s a lot of white supremacy in NE history, especially idea’s about “racial mixing” coded in night elf lore. It’s casual xenophobia and it is gross.

2 Likes

Wasn’t talking about NEs. Just in general.

That’s what I initially thought but apparently there were just multiple portals running at once and the Gilnean population still remaining at Teldrassil was so few that they were all shuffled out rather quickly.