Night Elves confirmed as being "nearly wiped out"

Nah. I saved most of 'em.

The moon.

4 Likes

Nope, you freed a tenth of those that died at Teldrassil at best, and many more died in Ashenvale and Darkshore.

1 Like

There’s still Nordrassil and Shaladrassil to burn down.

“Five torches to light our path.”

Oh, cool. So more than the entire Blood Elf population. I’m a hero!

3 Likes

Uh no, the blood elves still exisz in Azeroth and have zones and a home, the Night Elves don’t.

"Feel sorry for me’ stops gaining my sympathy when it just keeps escalating into a freaking obsession. I ignored Sorrowmoon (nice emo name) the instant they admitted to being Etherwhatsherface.

“Feel sorry for me, FEEL SORRY FOR ME, FEEL SORRY FOR ME, FEEL SORRY FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, ANYONE WHO DOESN’T CONSTANTLY TELL ME HOW SORRY FOR ME THEY FEEL IS GARBAGE, HOW DARE YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION TO HOW SAD I FEEL ABOUT A STUPID STORY IN AN INCREASINGLY STUPID VIDEOGAME, NO ONE ELSE CAN POSSIBLY FEEL AS SORRY ABOUT THIS AS I DO, AND THEY CERTAINLY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FEEL SORRY ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE, PAY ATTENTION TO MY SORROW!”

9 Likes

Exactly, at this point it’s just grasping for attention and I’m done giving her any.

It’s nothing personal, bit it has been FOUR YEARS of this and it would be nice if we could all just stop coddling Ethriel’s ego, because her entire self worth is tied to a fictional race in a game she doesn’t even play.

C’mon now. There is a difference between real sympathy and enabling. Stop enabling her need for attention.

6 Likes

It’s not even that, it’s just that the whole teldrassil thing is a bit of touchy subject. Since the horde and especially sylvanas are going to be whitewashed of it and suffer no long lasting punishments for it.

I know Ethriel can be over the top, it’s just…no reason to antagonize the rest of us, you knows its gonna piss people like me off, so why make a joke out of the burning?

11 Likes

It shouldn’t be a touchy subject. It’s a fictional event. I get the feelings that player emotions are valid. But Ethriel is milking it for attention.

1 Like

I don’t care about etheriel though. You say not to get angry over teldrassil, yet if someone talks bad about sylvanas or about wanting vengeance for what she did, YOU loose your mind

It’s hypocritical that only certain things are allowed to be upset over.

10 Likes

When have I ever lost my mind over Sylvanas criticism?

I didn’t like how Droite was misreading the lore, but she’s long gone.

I’ve seen you get upset over people wanting sylvanas head on a pike

5 Likes

For the same reason Akiyass talks about the fanbase cheering for violence against women…

I thought you were an ally, Micah?!

I am. Wanting sylvanas head on a pike for Teldrassil AND Gilneas, doesn’t mean I hate women. That’s some dumb logic

9 Likes

That’s not the logic I was implying.

So what are you trying to accuse me of than?

1 Like

I’m not trying to accuse you of anything. I’m just wondering why the double standards?

Is it because you don’t personally like Sylvanas and want revenge?

At this point you may just be defending Ethriel because her hatred of Sylvanas and feelings of wanting revenge, aligns with yours.

If that’s the case, just say so, don’t make it about sympathy. It’s okay to want revenge.

What double standard? Sylvanas is a terrible person, who’s done horrible things and needs to pay for them. Preferably her head on a pike.

I’m not going to sit here and defend someone like Sylvanas, who’s done horrible and outright disgusting things to innocent people over the years. :wolf:

8 Likes

Then it’s perfectly okay to joke about getting to burn the tree again.

All is fair in love and war.

Than I’ll just continue to demand Sylvanas head on a pike. As you said, it’s only fair. :wolf:

4 Likes

Can be over the top??? She is 200% of the time over the top!!!. She is basically a NE version of that MHP that you hate that much. The only difference is that since she is on your side so you can’t see it.

And please don’t try to make a a victim of the Sylvanas fan who ‘‘keep’’ attacking her. If Teldrassil is such a sensible subject, she just have to not spam and derail every existing thread to make it about the NE genocide and maybe people wouldn’t tease her about it. Ren Curse aren’t making hundred and hundred of thread about it. Nearly every time that they talk about Sylvanas is a RESPOND to a other Nefpa post…

Its not that people hate NE player. Its mostly that people hate the group of NE player that keep spamming and derailing every thread to make it about NE the same annoying way that a certain MPH do it about Lordaeron.

And i am sure that many other also hate the hypocrisy of calling people out for ‘’ minimising ‘’ bad thing that happened to the night elf while doing the exact same thing about every other race that also had a genocide, also don’t have a city and also never had anything really good from blizzard…

5 Likes