Night Elves confirmed as being "nearly wiped out"

I won’t talk for Ren since she is way to much on the extreme side of the Sylvanas fanbase for me and i never liked that ‘’ Sylvanas did nothing wrong’’ thing but the double standard is coming from but side.

Blizzard have write both a good and a bad Sylvanas. Blizzard also write both a genocide and now a redeemed Sylvanas. The thing is that none of them make sense at the end. The totally bad Sylvanas doesn’t make sense because moment where Sylvanas was actually a good person including discution that Sylvanas had in her own head. The good Sylvanas is also had to swallow because of all the 100% evil thing she has done.

The hypocrite thing and the double standard is to ignore all the good Sylvanas part and the redeem and just focusing on the ‘‘evil’’ part but hating and calling people out for ignoring the ''bad ‘’ one and the genocide because of the same reason as people will ignore the redemption. Because of bad writing.

Of course all that only apply to Sylvanas fan like me who never like the burning thing and just hated that they used Sylvanas a a tool for their awefull story. It does not apply to people like Ren who just like everything she do including the burning.

She;s done horrible things. Has since Vanilla. There is no double standard here. Y’all need to just stop. She’s not good. Her head on a pike is the ONLY thing she deserves at this point

6 Likes

Well congrats, you are doing the exact same thing as ren does, only on the opposite… You are now also doing the same thing to the old sylvanas fan that you keep whining that people do to the NE fan which is ignoring a valid complain.

1 Like

I’ve been calling for her head on a pike for 2 years now. Like, where you been? Asleep this whole time?

I’m not the one who thinks a genocide as a daily quest is amusing or even worthy to joke about :wolf:

3 Likes

I never said that you weren’t… Just that you ignore the reason that people liked Sylvanas and complain about her story the same way that you hate how people do it about the NE.

And that you just basically did this:

So yes. Big double standard and hypocrisy here.

Thing is though, the good sylvanas y’all love so much hasn’t existed for almost 20 yrs now though. Clinging to something that isn’t there anymore.

2 Likes

Yeah that why the inner dialog that she had with herself talking about caring for both the forsaken or the horde didn’t existed. That why she clearly didn’t save both the horde and the alliance at the broken shore by calling for retreat while both were going to get kill by a trap. That probably also why she never helped the blood elf.

If you want to use the bad BFa writing to claim that she is bad, anybody can claim the as bad writing of shadowland to claim that she is now good. Bfa and shadowland are as bad writing but as canon as the other.

2 Likes

She lied in her own inner monologue incase you forgot

4 Likes

I hope you know that “this villian did nothing wrong” in fandom is a joke. We don’t really think Sylvanas did nothing wrong.

It’s based on a meme about “character did nothing wrong but got the short end of the stick anyway” know your memes and tropes.

Rez made that thread and he’s not even a Sylvanas fan.

I’m here for acurate depictions of Sylvanas, the good and the bad. But she’s not all bad, saying that doesn’t make me an extreemist.

2 Likes

That is the impression that you get.

For one thing, this NEFPA OP can hardly be considered a Night Elf Player. Every new Alt it makes stays low level. They have very few achievement points - like less than 100. That is hardly playing at all.

The OP is more of a Forum Troll than a Night Elf Player.

I mean, even one of the Alliance Playable Races jokes about the Burning of Teldrassil.

Unless that was one of the removed emotes.

1 Like

I thinks she’s an EU player

3 Likes

Exactly! Some ppl are so binary. If you take the last two expansions in a vacuum, Sylvanas appears like an uber villain. But building upon all the previous expansions, her actions are pretty consistent even though they’re annoying because she’s no longer manipulating from behind the scenes which was fun to watch. Hell, just play through Silverpine and Hillsbrad from Cata or read her Paragons short story and you’ll see her bfa actions foreshadowed.

My only problem is presentation. Making people so invested they argue passionately is good storytelling so kudos to them for that, but making it so that you need to play or read everything to see beyond her seemingly one-sided portrayal AND STILL FIND IT CONFUSING IS NOT.

4 Likes

she made the same thread on the EU forums her main is Призраклеса she’s Russian. If that’s really her. maybe I’m wrong? the thread in the EU forum is practically this same thread she even linked her comments here, and she gets the exact same reception to her threads over there.

Her covenant is Ardenweald there’s literally no excuse for her to continue to play dumb about what happened in the Ardenweald campaign. She’s just doing this for attention.

3 Likes

That was my biggest gripe with BFA.

You don’t know that, you’re just accepting wholesale the line that Etheriel’ and their sockpuppts have been shilling out.

if you think that Greymane, o rBaine, Tyrande, or others are going to sit still for Sylvannas getting a pass, you haven’t been paying attention. and Anduin isn’t a factor right now.

3 Likes

Nice Silverwing Tabad she sports there. That tabard takes the longest of the PVP tabards to grind for.

They’ll give her a pass and you know it

1 Like

It it pretty impressive, clearly she has put a lot of time in the game and I can understand why this is so important to her tbh.

It’s finally nice to have a real player behind the sock puppets. Makes her more relatable.

That’s assuming of course that Etheriel/Sorrowmoon/tc IS this person.

2 Likes

It tracks, she said she hasn’t done endgame content since Legion because she was so upset about the Burning of Teldrassil and her raid history shows that.

She seems like a justifed disgruntled player if true. I couldn’t imagine putting in all that work for PVP to have Teldrassil happen. She does have my sympathy.

“Justice for Ethriel” ??

1 Like