Night elves are still homeless Blizz

I don’t think ventilation will fix that or febreeze… haha. I think I will move to Orgrimmar. I hear it is an OK place now. Might be rough at first, the orcs can be quite savage.

I’m going to have to go back and re-read those parts of the short stories again.

Well to be fair, so are the Gnomes and Worgen. I would be happy helping the Worgen retake their homelands and living among them for a while.

2 Likes

I too appreciate the Lincoln vibes that I get from your transmog. If the gnomes had a leader that looked like your character, I have no doubt that Gnomeragon would be cleansed and taken back. You seem very trustworthy :slight_smile:

I hope they don’t plan to chop out more capital cities. Revamps of the ones lost or the ones long-neglected would be good to see, especially with how detailed they’ve been making cities since Legion.

2 Likes

Gallywix likes to take credit for a lot of things… but as I understand we, we actually came to that island because the trolls brought us there to mine the Kajamite… which made us smart, which allowed us to overthrow them, and we established our home while still in the process of getting smarter. We also required a constant presence there to keep mining the Kajamite. Everything was going juuuuust fine until Deathwing went and freaking spit in the Volcano like some southern hillbilly. That’s hardly an our fault thing. Plus it isn’t even really the point I was trying to make. Goblins made good on a bad situation. What have the Gnomes done to fix their issue? Let me think… still thinking… yeeeeeea, nothing coming to mind! Oh wait… they went inside to “deal” with the offender, failed that, and then another radiation bomb exploded. That’s a double-down on the failure. For all the smarts gnomes have, they sure do know how to fail.

1 Like

Yes, but… it was dormant for thousands of years and was a source of such a powerful mineral that the Zandalari enslaved them for it. It was worth living there.

Shall we tell Hawaii to move, as well? I mean, their volcanoes are still erupting. Yet they’re still there. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Tyrande is working behind the scenes to overtake Stormwind, worry not.

You build your home in a tree and you get what you deserve.

Ideally, I would like to see the NEs rebuild in their former lands but this time with a much more defendable location and to have the borders of our lands fortified. This is the perfect time for a reversion of the NEs back into what they use to be before Blizzard declawed them in WoW.

3 Likes

Are you telling me the Zandalari trolls enslaved goblins so they could enjoy an endless supply of Kaja’Cola?! :cup_with_straw:

LOL!! That’d be hilarious. :rofl:

They used the mineral in their rituals to their loa, iirc.

4 Likes

Since this thread is about night elves, I’m curious to know where you think would be most ideal for them to settle. What are your top-pick locations for a new night elf capital, Caelin?

Why couldn’t we continue using ironforge or darnassus as our hubs though? They’re just 100x more better designed in layout and aesthethics than walls of npc houses.

1 Like

I hate it too. I wanted transmog, barbershop and void storage in every city. I wanted us to continue to have choices.

Blizz sees their game dying and just wants to funnel us all into one place. And it sucks, imo.

3 Likes

I’m impressed a Night Elf actually knows this history. Kudo’s to you, really.

Lol war crime? Night Elf’s should git gud. Not our fault you can’t even protect a tree.

Yeah but the darnassus auction house and guild bank tree is just soo much better, shame it’s on kalmidor since chronologically the orcs invaded what was once all basically moonglades and ashenvales and teldrassil though.

Like stormwind is a pain since even in visions it’s already built like a random maze and every zone honestly looks the same, but in a different color. Orgrimar at least has the mud hutt stuff going on, but Teldrassil and Ironforge were my two favorite cities.

I miss when faction portals went to each zone. And you could go to any of the cities from dalaran esp for the holiday events, It’s such a pain honestly going from mage tower portal to danrassus to getting stuck in exodar to take three boats back to ironforge to take a tram back to stormwind.

I still go there to do most of my auctions

Small edit, don’t mind me. :smiley: