Night elves are still homeless Blizz

Shouldn’t the Horde be busy making us a new one?

12 Likes

Gnomes would like to have a word with you.

67 Likes

You only have yourself to blame for your lost home.

8 Likes

You can have Undercity. Set up some fans to ventilate, then Febreeze the whole place.

22 Likes

You realize that the only reason we resorted to our actions was because we didn’t want to burden the Alliance during a time of war? We continued to aid the Alliance without complaint, whilst also trying to clean up our own mess without assistance.

You have a very odd view of loyalty.

34 Likes

Oh suddenly worgen being outside dogs isn’t okay when it comes to night elves being homeless

Gnomes are notoriously not people

15 Likes

A Tauren style would blend really well with a Night Elf flavor. They both want to live elevated in a wooden settlement.

2 Likes

Poor worgen puppers are homeless too.

11 Likes

I mean, you’re a Blood Elf? You’re literally a walking meme. Fabulous, but still a meme.

16 Likes

As someone’s who’s always liked thunderbluff and orgrimarr, i was happy when lordaron’s sewers burned, Darnasus was such a nice rp spot. They should just make it a au darnasus when they eventually forget and scrub that WoD and BFA existed and just pretend nothing ever happened. Like the SW park.

1 Like

Don’t worry. I am currently stockpiling troll tusks/bones, orc heads, and undead ash to build us up a new World Tree.

4 Likes

I actually have a city-in-a-box earmarked for the Night Elves, we added some trees and nature stuff to it even under the advisement of the Tauren Druids. Problem is we can’t deliver it without payment. An entire city would pretty much bankrupt us if we Goblins had to shoulder the entire cost. So until we get paid… this thing sits.

4 Likes

I mean there is still Ashenvale and we won back Darkshore; be nice to get a capital in one of those areas.

Or you can join us LF in space :rocket: :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

I came here to say this, and you beat me to it.

Gnomes are the most noble race. The true heroes of Azeroth.

4 Likes

Well if you can’t afford the war crime you shouldn’t have done it in the first place.

2 Likes

Can’t the tree just be, I don’t know, regrown, redone and put back the way it
was?

({in wailing voice} I liked the tree!)

2 Likes

Sorry for going offtopic but i like your Abraham Lincoln mog

8 Likes

Our spaceship is also open. Although I feel that they wouldn’t be very content with all the imprisoned demons and screaming from the “dungeons”

1 Like

I was going for more of a ‘younger Monopoly man’ vibe, but Lincoln? I’ll take it!

7 Likes

Excuse me, Sylvanas loyalists did it, and ya’ll killed most of them if you’ll recall. Why would you want to bankrupt an entire race willing to get one of these set up for you, and only asks the entire Horde to pitch in and shoulder responsibility for what the others did? I didn’t burn your tree yet I’m still willing to help out. By the Naaru… ugh.

2 Likes