Night elves are still homeless Blizz

You do know that sand is made of dirt, right?

…should it matter?

Lore is my jam. I would never intentionally make a lore claim I couldn’t back up with sources. If you would like more, I could find them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well, yeah. If you’re going to try and be all edgy, playing a Vulpera isn’t the way to go. You’re just too cute to be taken seriously if you want to throw down with the Alliance.

Sand is not made of dirt, though dirt may contain a portion of sand. If Vol’dun had more dirt and less sand, we wouldn’t have to scavenge so…aggressively. From people. Who may or may not be unconscious.

You haven’t heard of this thing called rabies?

Bloody Zanaldri. You ruin our zone and now you have to try and crap on us too.

Typical.

Doesn’t mean they have to like how the story is going, nor do I blame them.

Nah, I only crap on blood elves. The real abominations of the Horde.

Just I saw you trying to throw shade and it was like watching a toddler learning how to walk. Too cute!

Isn’t it canonically just druids allowed there though? They could always move our entry. It wouldn’t be the first time by far that portals have moved. Just move it closer to the raid for farmers.

The door to Lovefool’s house is always open to the night elves.

Wait, what are you doing with those swords and bows in hand…

It looks like they’re evicting you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think there’s something else in mind…

LOL I’m not even gonna go there

Just…grow trees? I mean, I get that it takes time to replicate a world tree and all but you don’t need to go that far to make it into a official landmass. Just make trees, groves, moonwells and bam, mini Darnassus. You could even occupy the Outskirts and turn it into the official district. Be a nice replacement of the old park. Right in Stormwind too!

And what, have it look like a Horde city? They can’t even build proper cities for themselves! They should pay for it thou. That would be the honorable thing to do.

1 Like

I like what they did with the place tho.

It is funny to think that Orgrimmar have an specific place to call slum.
How they find it if Orgrimmar as a whole look like a slum ?

Heeeeeeeeeey!! :joy:

1 Like

Just move on top of a giant mesa and chillax, damn.

Right after the Alliance and Horde make Sylvanas a new one.

Acceptable answers include, but are not limited to the following:

1.) A Ditch.
2.) A Black Hole.
3.) A Burning Tree.
4.) The Center of a Blue Sun.