Night elves are still homeless Blizz

Why would the horde do that?

Baine. You can’t tell me I’m wrong either.

1 Like

You def are giving off more lincoln vibes than monopoly dude.

2 Likes

It’s the sideburns, isn’t?

4 Likes

Do you really want us to make you a new city out of dirt and spikes? Cause that’s how you get Orgrimmar 2: Night-Elf Boogaloo

7 Likes

According to the Vulpera unlock questline, the horde can barely expend the effort to fix their own problems, and the forsaken are still homeless themselves, and also leaderless.

2 Likes

If they had it their way, they would destroy all races cities, outside of stormwind/ogrimmar. This game is just a looter now. The story/lore is just mast…self pleasure for the writers/creative director.

They clearly want everyone funneled to hubs like a looter.

3 Likes

It’s true, Lincoln really did rock the sideburns. Monopoly guy can’t even begin to compete.

2 Likes

And who’s responsible for that? The Horde are their own worst enemy. The Alliance have given you enough sympathy by bailing you out again.

2 Likes

I feel like night elf posters need to take a step back and breathe for a minute and remember that this is video games

5 Likes

tosses weird bill in the trash I hate getting all this unmarked junk mail. If it’s important, they will send another and properly label it.

2 Likes

Fixed it for you.

8 Likes

I’ll take a gunhouse rock buffet firing cannon to feed all the trolls and rock eaters.

Now containing 10% of your daily dose of vitamin P, PAIN!!

… I think they like it, anyways. judging by the iron spiked scratchy spike nailboard beds they sleep on, anyways.

Take this bag of seeds. Go plant yourself a new home.

1 Like

Grow a new one off the coast of Feralas? There’s an island down there that isn’t used for much, and is near a Night Elf outpost. I think that would be pretty cool.

3 Likes

Why don’t we just get illidan to water a new tree???

Last one grew in a day.

1 Like

Who cares about Night Elves when you can keep the HORDE EXTRAVAGANZA TRAIN ROLLING!

OH YEAH!!!

I think he is busy playing with his new titan friends.

Not homeless, you’re living in Stormwind

1 Like

Probably because he is locked in with a Dark Titan and forced to play Checkers with him for all eternity. Kind of a bum deal for him really.

1 Like