Night Elves and Forsaken don't need new cities

No the Horde raised a bunch of Gilneans back as undead, and now those undead are saying that Gilneas is theirs

So the Alliance’s hands are tied, Gilneas is now rightfully Horde territory where those who lived there in life now live there in death, and the living Gilneans just need to accept it, otherwise they’re racist against zombies.

1 Like

You’re just trying to attack the Forsaken again. More Gilneans are alive than dead. And nobody is living in Gilneas.

6 Likes

How am I attacking the Forsaken? These are just the rules. If a bunch of Alliance folks are killed and raised as undead who join the Horde, they become the basis for a legitimate claim by the Horde over all their lands and the Alliance can’t do anything about it.

It’s basis dates all the way back to Arathorian law under the “Neener Neener” statute established by Thoradin IV

Honestly I can’t believe that in the past 7000 years of human civilization on Azeroth it never occurred to anyone that they could gain legal and legitimate global dominance via necromantic salami slicing. Someone should have told the Perenoldes about this and maybe they wouldn’t have been stuck on a crappy mountain forever.

Poor aihns still sour that his precious humans arent allowed to decimate the forsaken and take Lordaeron. You can almost smell the desperation in his typing :smiley: :wolf:

3 Likes

Micah please explain to the class why you think that your precious Worgen should be allowed to decimate the Forsaken and take Gilneas

Why are so many Alliance players hateful?

2 Likes

A lot of us are still sore over the death camps for some reason

Honestly, i cant believe that one rts latter and 18 years of rpg, some people still believe that this game is all about human…

3 Likes

No one owns Gilneas……Like this has been stated so many times

Okay so seizing territory is okay provided that everyone who was living there has already been killed or removed?

If I had the answer for that, I…don’t know, I’d have answer for it :smiley:

The hill some people choose to die on is really bizarre

It isnt seizing when the people that own it are the same people that got kill owning it…

2 Likes

Gilneas is legally…gilnean territory. Lordaeron already has it’s citizens living there, albeit in a undead state. Sorry you don’t know the difference

3 Likes

You didn’t answer my question.

I did, you just don’t like it

1 Like

I asked why the living Gilneans returning to Gilneas when there are undead Gilneans that would be marginalized by this and you responded with “because it legally belongs to the Gilneans”

Under what law? How is that law still in effect when you yourself just conceded that there is nobody in Gilneas now? Don’t the Forsaken have the very same right to claim Gilneas owing to the presence of legal Gilnean citizens among their ranks?

Its isn’t a surprise that the MHP crowd and the HE crown are now so vocal when they are the only people that blizzard tried to please over the last 2 expansion.

2 Likes

The MHP crowd has always been ignorant and loud though and look at cute little aihns, resorting to strawman arguements :wolf:

3 Likes

Answer the question Micah. How come the Alliance has the right to claim Gilneas but the Forsaken don’t?