Night Elves and Forsaken don't need new cities

“An eye for an eye makes the world blind” said the eye collector who just finished his eye collection

1 Like

I play Alliance more than you do, if your armory is any indication.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Excellent work proving the point.

2 Likes

~waves walking stick~

All these ding danged Night Elves and their HORDESPLAINING!

10 Likes

You’re new here so I’ll forgive the fact that you don’t know that Night Elf players are typically not big human fans. Maybe elfsplaining would be more accurate.

Akiyass got a lot of basic human lore wrong too, which fits the pattern of the only people who “like” Stormwind being people who dislike humans and want to keep them marginalized.

The point is that it’s easy to switch tack to diplomacy and pacifist rhetoric when you’ve already violently acquired everything you want. That’s not wisdom, it’s hypocrisy.

If the Horde wants to demonstrate that it actually means it the only way that the Horde can do that is by changing. And by changing in ways that that demonstrate it is willing to put the good of others over its own pride.

Ainhin: The Horde playerbase directed the writers in the creation of the story.

4 Likes

Yes. Most of the writers are Horde players.

2 Likes

Ah, that reminds me… I need send a message to the devs that the PC Ainhin has to be forcibly turned into an Undead. It’s so hard to remember every detail when we’re the masterminds behind it all!

4 Likes

I’m already a farmable rare mob in Silverpine.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

No, I meant your literal characters.

Think of it as my contribution to getting you closer to your Lordaeron roots!

3 Likes

I already go and hang out in Capital City sometimes. I need to kill the occasional Abomination or zombie guard but nobody can stop me.

There you go murdering your fellow citizens of Lordaeron, when will the madness end?
Monsters, Humans are monsters.

1 Like

It’s self defense. I’m just trying to live peacefully in my ancestral home.

You’re a squatter and a murderer!

Do you consider the Forsaken as a separate race?

1 Like

No, not yet. You haven’t gotten me turned Forsaken yet.

https://i.imgur.com/68tDgjm.jpg
:joy:

Of course, in Undeath they gained morality and ethics that Humans clearly lack.