Night Elf Player Hate

Shadowlands won’t even have the initial option of which zone you want to play through.

Yeah but imagine if Tyrande isn’t part and parcel to the entire zone? Imagine if she’s a long side quest you can choose to take as opposed to being forced to endure being spat upon by her.

2 Likes

That’s a possibility.

I just did Vol’dun for the first time, and it reminded me how full of optional (and, frankly, tedious) side quests BfA was jam packed with.

It’s possible Shadowlands could be like that, too.

1 Like

who even says she spits on you, you already fight along side her before she goes there

1 Like

I think the Horde can put up with a little scolding when the Kaldorei had to put up with a long, dragged out display of cruelty against their people at the hands of the Horde.

9 Likes

If I do end up buying Shadowlands and playing Horde, I guess I’m lucky that I find the idea of Tyrande shaming me exciting. :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

No, the Horde can take everything from the Night Elves and they did in BfA but the Night Elves aren’t even allowed a single named NPC. They are not even allowed their lands back or for their people to have an afterlife other than eternal torment and pain

2 Likes

So does the Void that’s infesting Alleria that kept driving her to kill her when they met. Sylvannas had hidden archers ready to kill both her sisters at her silent command. She didn’t use them though.

She spits on you in Suramar if you’re Horde.

Well maybe the horde shouldnt be mean, and you wouldnt get spat on

4 Likes

Kat finally said something I can agree with.

It is curious that Nightborne females have the following /joke flirt line:

Tyrande still looks good after all these years. Know if she's seeing anyone?
6 Likes

I think it’s worth noting that Tyrande is from Suramar, which means a number of The older Nightborne might have known/Seen her. Which again, makes the Nightborne faction choices even more bazaar.

1 Like

I dont think so they are a very proud and uptight people and they got butthurt that tyrande didnt trust them and kiss there glorious asses.

Not really. This is another Nighborne female /joke line:

Night elves? <chuckles> More like country elves; they live in trees, sleep in dens, sometimes... even grow antlers; they're not cut out for life in a REAL city!

Imagine their shock when they find out Tyrande married Malfurion.

1 Like

I will admit, there are two things that do sort of bother me about a small segment of NE fans.

The deliberate ignorance on why the NBs would have been attracted to growing closer to the BEs rather than the NEs. Nothing like the chief political and religious authority of an entire nation holding literally nothing but contempt for your civilization and way of life to scream … “join us and be talked down to for how wrong you are”. Mana addicts on the threshold of the city of her birth.

The other is the weird tendency of some NE fans to brag about them being the chosen people of Elune; the one “true” God of Warcraft. Despite the fact that because Elune plays favorites, quite literally no one other than the NEs should give a crap about her; or put any consideration to her as an entity. She’s the NE Goddess … doesn’t make her relevant to anyone else.

6 Likes

It’s not a matter if she’s relevant to anyone else. Hell, even the Tauren don’t acknowledge her. All that really matters in current context is that Elune made the Night Elves (and Worgen) more powerful. Then it doesn’t matter if the Horde doesn’t revere Elune, all that matters is that Elune helped the Night Elves win back Darkshore.

(Also, you never responded to my post about Feralas, and now I feel ignored. :disappointed_relieved: )

6 Likes

Internal political fracturing also really helped on the Darkshore and Ashenvale front. The Horde eating itself, and Sylvie playing stupid games that prioritized largescale collateral on even her own side didn’t really help the Red War Effort. Also, why should the Tauren care about Elune? It took a group of outcasts and rejects to save them from Cenarius’ Grandkids; and Elune’s Great Grandkids. If not for the Orcs and Darkspear, the Tauren would have gone extinct by that God’s demented, rabid descendants. Thanks Cenarius you prick! Teach your sons about protection!

As for your post on Feralas. The NEs should maintain a presence there, but unless I’m willing to consider all of the remaining landmasses as Kaldorei territory … Feralas does have a strong history with the Tauren as well. Them having a stronger presence there, and allowing them to provide much needed resources for the Horde is not something I’m opposed to.

3 Likes

Tyrande was still playing the field with the Stormrage brothers until right up to the War of the Ancients.

3 Likes

How had we “been mean”?