Night Elf Player Hate

It does, but I like Hippogryphs for flying better.

I use the Cenarion War Hippogryph on my Monk, the Silver Covenant Hippogryph on my Night Elf Survival Hunter, the Blazing Hippogryph on my Rogue, the Corrupted Hippogryph on my Void Elf Warlock, the Emerald Hippogryph on my Night Elf Death Knight, the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph on my Shadow Priest, and the Teldrassil Hippogryph on my Night Elf Marksmanship Hunter. I forget who I use the Flameward Hippogryph on. Should we ever get Night Elf Paladins, that’s who I will use the Argent Hippogryph on.

My Druids just use Travel Form, though.

Sadly, the Cloudwing Hippogryph still refuses to drop for me. I feel like the Court of Farondis itself now. When will I be free from Azsuna?

4 Likes

So in the end, does he cares or not? Because you are jumping between 2 conclusions that are just wrong in any way. Besides you doesn’t have any real proof of him even doing something bad to the souls in his care and the book especifically makes emphasize on that

He could sit and do nothing while his followers do all the work like Elune or Soyduin does but no, he actually is present and fights side by side with them. Just watch the scenario of Zandalar forever. Besides he is giving them a better afterlife to everyone compared to going straight to the Maw like the souls of Teldrassil

Yes we know, and she did nothing to save them from the Maw or interfere, that is a low standar for a world filled by gods that can be summon at will.

They confirmed we will get guides that we have some history and hinted in him and Bolvar. His dungeon being a 5 man doesn’t mean he has a minor role, just look at Odyn that was important until 7.2 which is 2/3 of the expansion

Bad writing is giving superpower to humies. Elune was never a powerful goddess except for some vagues stories from the nelfies mythology that proved to be false

They died, that is how they get their souls and just put in titan constructs.

Those 2 Val’kyr seem to be at the same power as Elune, quite showering.
Also what are you talking about with hearting? I don’t see any on my comments

So despite of “winning” the new horde outspost wasn’t far and Garrosh advanced until very near of Darkshore with his army of beast from Nothrend and good war did a butchery in all those outpost while Saurfang send assasins to take down mages.

Only to be defeated in BFA again but that is what I’m saying since 4 comments ago, the alliance won in a book instead of showing it in-game where it should be.

Yes I know him gave the victory to the alliance but coming over the top doesn’t mean much if they can’t retail to Orgrimmar and if she has those numbers why doesn’t do that right now?

Now the real question here is what is blizzard thinking into giving her as a neutral NPC. I’m tired of the forced alliance shorhorning here

Good thing your comments are ignored by the devs and the nelfies are just a footnote

And the Horde was defeated at Darkshore again in BfA, too.

I fully expect you to quest with Tyrande again just as they wanted you to quest with Jaina, too.

2 Likes

The ones from Sylvanas come from Arthas and they didn’t get any big boost or else they would raise worgens and mind control more deads(Zelling and Derek weren’t MC)

Yep after a civil war and having 2 of the less brilliant tactician in the world

But I don’t want that, I prefer horde/alliance exclusive content rather than deal with characters I don’t want anything to do. Next thing you are telling me is that is ok if the pc nelve does errand for Sylvanas like they did for Saurfang /puke

I never said he did… I said he doesn’t do anything with any benevolence. He only does what he does for the anima of souls…

Faith in Elune is not for the weak. The Kaldorei idolize wisdom above all else… And Elune does not do for you rather than push one to find the strength to do for themselves. That another reason why the whole “Elune has abandoned us” plot point is bad writing. It is Blizzard once again misrepresenting their own lore.

Because he is not a true God… he is dependent on the favor of others for power… Elune isn’t. She is playing a greater game, her duties go beyond mortal lives.

As of right now, there are two things Elune could be… A Contellar (What created the Titans) or the Arbiter (Bwonsamdi’s boss assuming his boss isn’t the Jailer, making him an ally of the Big Bad for Shadowlands).

We don’t know that… Maybe he is a pawn of the Jailer.

You don’t know that

Actually she did… To those who prayed, she saved them from the pain of burning to death. That can be one of two things: A. She saved them from the Maw. B: She spared them the pain of the maw. Alternativly, she taking souls to the sky and turning them into Stars would suggest she saves them from the Maw.

Hinted is not confirmed… And they were very carful not to reveal anything about him, which means he probably isn’t what they were hinting.

Elune empowering Pristesses with the power of the Night Warrior is was carved the Kaldorei Empire from the Trolls. Elune kicked troll butt for thousands of years.

But not dead

Those two Val’kyr seem to have lost a fight against a mortal avatar of Elune… not Elune herself.

2 Likes

Given the track record…about 10,000 years.

2 Likes

You can tell yourself that all you want, it doesn’t make it canon.

And Elune making the Night Elves stronger.

I know you don’t. When has that ever stopped Blizzard?

You were saying a few comments ago he doesn’t care about his worshipers.

Not a great god to follow if they have some meta game that doesn’t care about her followers. Same way you can say about the titans, old gods, and most of the villains of this game, really.

Nah, there is a reason he wanted to get rid of Sylvanas for scalating this war and mentioned her nasty habit of keeping souls and how balance is important like Bolvar said. Don’t worry if you think I am at favor at the screecher is all yours if that is your point.

The hack Danuser said it

That was the pool of magic boosting the nelfies powers. The night warrior didn’t existed until 8.1 and was humiliated at that moment as well

The mc or the Val’kyr creation? Because Derek is still himself and the others death fairies were retconned alongside the master plan of Sylvanas of letting Varian die

Sometimes if you complain hard enough, they do go back to square 1. Vol’jin returned and the alliance is likely to get revenge in shadowlands with the screecher. For me I all want is just this horrible narrative being forgotten and left behind for once

The MC. Nothing says the Jailer can give Val’kyr mind control powers. Especially when the Scourge got its ties to the Shadowlands from Maldraxxus, not the Maw.

So you’re encouraging Night Elf posters to complain more?

1 Like

Maldraxxus citizens still use death magic as the jailer. Besides the powers of Sylvanas weren’t so a big deal as she barely could raise an army of skeletons by herself.

They will do it anyway. At least I prefer they target all of that energy to Blizzard rather than harass horde players like the fiasko that was back in the pre-patch and ask “can we exterminate more trolls with orcs pls?”

Whether it’s to make it right or not, further killing IS the path both factions will be folllowing.

1 Like

Everyone seems to have forgotten the Malfurion One Shots the Party of Five cinematic.

He doesn’t… He cares about the anima their souls provide… Not sure what you aren’t getting.

Allow me to introduce to you every single God in human history…

I assume you mean escalating… And who knows… maybe he is competing with Sylvanas for favor… All we know so far is Bwonsamdi has a boss, and it would seem to be a figure that Bwonsamdi is fearful of.

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say here.

No he didn’t lol

Shandris Feathermoon says: Maiev. What makes this ritual so dangerous?
Maiev Shadowsong says: Legends say that long ago, Elune bestowed her fury upon our greatest warriors to secure Kalimdor.
Maiev Shadowsong says: In a sacred ritual, the strongest among them became her avatar–the Night Warrior. Our victory was swift.

That is in-game dialogue… Play Alliance

3 Likes

You just gave me an epiphany.

You know in the introductory questing to the Darkshore Warfont the Val’kyr stun Tyrande and the Alliance player with an ability called Umbral Binding.

Which was chains covered in dark purple energy.

Like the ones Sylvanas used on Bolvar.

6 Likes

I hope I am just reading to much into this, but the name Umbral Binding is interesting.

Umbral or Umbra: the fully shaded inner region of a shadow cast by an opaque object, especially the area on the earth or moon experiencing the total phase of an eclipse.

Which is essentially what Darkshore is experiencing after the ritual of the Night Warrior.

Interesting that a spell named Umbral Binding would be used to subdue one empowered by the Umbra… Or is it implying the spell itself is derivative of the Umbra?

Umbral is also a common flowery way of saying “Shadowy”. Penumbral, adumbral, and tenebrous are related words. All Latin.

Despite the situation in which it was used, the fact that Val’kyr used it makes me think it’s less of a reference to Elune and more just them wanting to to find a fancier way of saying “Shadowy Restraints”.

4 Likes

Interesting detail, I haven’t done that questline outside of my main for some easy WQ because I don’t like the forsaken being a downgrade of the scourge(and this one was downgraded as well) However this put in question how much time it takes for Sylvanas to adquire her power.

After all defeating Saurfang and the LK in the same day took time compared to the time when she had most of the alliance leadership at her hands but just chose to fart away.

Hopefully it isn’t mandatory like it was in Legion. To go to Suramar you HAD to do Valsharrah.

3 Likes

At the very least, she still seems to be counting on N’Zoth to kill more people so she’ll get even more power. 8.3 is still the next chapter before her fight with Bolvar.

You did? I remember it being a prerequisite to the Illidan/Xera questline, but I don’t remember it for Suramar, too.

Maybe that’s what it was. I only remember doing every zone BUT Valsharrah and being mad that to continue the main story I had to go do things with Tyrande, Malfurion, and Cenarius.