Night Elf Player Hate

https://i.imgur.com/Kjcy1T6.jpg

Good for him. Though, I suppose if Bwon gets killed at least we’ll know that it really was the Darkspear that was the most mistreated PC race in the game. We’ll probably still see thousands of threads whining about how bad the NEs have it, but we’ll all know that they’ll never beat how abused the Darkspear truly are.

That’s something I guess

6 Likes

I am just saying bolvar is our main character he takes both of us horde and alliance to shadowlands we report to him if the story is gonna revolve around him he just seems more likely than a side character that might be on the jailers and Sylvanas side

I doubt Bwonsamdi will die tbh but something I want to mention about your comment: Atleast the darkspear have the privilege of being part of the horde and getting huge satisfying moments like the burning of teldrassil or the bombing of theramore while the NE are limited to the alliance and are never allowed to do something exciting or something that goes further than making peace with somebody.

Thing is: Darkspear trolls never get any attention but they also don’t really have anything to lose. Night elves sometimes get attention but then only to show how great the horde is by making them suffer devastating losses and defeats against the horde.

1 Like

I bet losing your only main character just so blizzard could have Sylvanas complete her arc felt so good

4 Likes

I would’ve rather lost malfurion in the war of thorns than literally everything else the race has ever had

1 Like

I didn’t know mal was our only main character

3 Likes

I can’t remember Rokhan dying

3 Likes

Hardly a character lol remember anything he did before bfa

1 Like

You need to stop pretending like the Horde enjoyed those moments; or how they were in any way portrayed as a positive thing we Horde should be proud of. For goodness sake, the Darkspear got absolutely friggen brutalized in MoP under Garrosh and you’re here claiming they should be happy with Blowing up Theramore. Which, thanks to Baine’s letter, was largely a military garrison filled with combatants by the time it blew.

The only victories in all of Warcraft the Darkspear have ever been allowed to have was the reclamation of their replacement homes on the Echo Isles; and the appointment of Vol’jin as Warchief. The prior rings hollow because they lost their replacement homes twice before re-securing them permanently; and will never ever get their ancestral homes back. The latter rings hollow because Blizz absolutely squandered Vol’jin as Warchief; killed him off by Trash Mob; and left the entire PC race completely irrelevant for over two years! Yeah, great for them.

15 Likes

It’s called setting up new characters for the future and Rokhan was generally very well received by the community compared to let’s say Nathanos which is hated by like
 everyone?

Stay tuned for the probably three part cinematic mini series (since they put a lot of effort into Bolvar’s CGI cinematic model there) where we follow along with Bolvar Saurfang-style to watch him become literally the Jailer of the Damned.

3 Likes

Meanwhile I’m still waiting for the Night Elf cinematic that should’ve happened in BfA instead of just giving 4 out of 4 to Saurfang.

I mean many horde players felt very good about that event and were proud of it. If you didn’t like it you could side with Saurfang, if you liked it you could side with Sylvanas and you’d still have the immersion of having done nothing wrong.

4 Likes

Whatever you really don’t understand obviously there’s a lack on empathy there lost vol’jin is like us losing tyrande malfurion illidan maiev and shandris then having Jarod become leader

5 Likes

Since when is shadowlands a nelf expansion you know more people play this game than just nelves right

I think you replied to the wrong person, Katiera.

Oh I’m certain. I’m absolutely certain that this is going to be WoD 2.0 in the Shadowlands. Where Blizz took the entire Horde faction for a joyride to push the personal narrative of a single character that never represented the Faction well; only to shirk any of the consequences for that type of writing in favor of looking at the new and shiny. Tearing down the Horde is just so much easier than trying to build us up again. Especially after the damage they just did to us

There is not a single zone in Shadowlands that is reflective of the Shamanistic races of the Horde. Vol’jin is no where to be seen right now, despite being one of the major plotlines leading up to this expansion. The BEs of all races seem to be getting a zone devoted to them; and so help me god if its not Rommath that finally see’s development in a Kael themed storyline. And we have the threat of Thrall’s dead parent issues rising up from their caustic grave all over again

Can’t wait to work with some Bolvar 
 yay! Death themed expansion where the Alliance takes center stage, despite 15 years of the Horde having the more interesting relationship with the Death domain. Whoopie!

4 Likes

lol imagine defending 4 cinematics for Saurfang in BfA while Night Elves got 0 when they were the ones that actually suffered

2 Likes

Your the one who just complained about bolvar having cinematics why shouldn’t he people like him and it’s his xpac

Bolvar isn’t alliance anymore he hasn’t been for ten years

1 Like