Night Elf Player Hate

Should have had the vidacar drop gnome nukes on the under city

5 Likes

It shows how civilised he is… and again to all apparant purposes she was cornered and UNARMED. And to be fair, Anduin backed up his offer with the promise of death if she refused.

Alleria even says she should have killed Sylvanas when they met in the Ghostlands.

3 Likes

I know, and I find that just as stupid as Alliance elements that trust that this really is the last time the Horde will not attack to the point they don’t prepare for the Horde to attack again. However, from what I have seen, some that complain about Tyrande getting hit with the villain bat when she is indeed being reasonable might also think the Horde should trust the alliance fully and possibly open themselves to an attack from the Alliance elements that DON’T think it is the last time the Horde will attack.

Even I have called Anduin young and naive and others have said he needs something to blow up in his face. I somewhat feel the same way about Baine, there could easily be mutual trust between Baine, Jaina and Anduin so Baine should approach a random alliance member,preferably one with some rank but that does not know what Baine as done for alliance. This should lead Baine to have to fight for his life to prevent capture or being killed.

I dont know to me sylvanas is not the kind you try to take alive not because if her crimes but just how dangerous she is even when imprisoned

1 Like

It’s always easy to make judgements after the fact. She had no reason to do so. And she apparantly missed the assasins that Sylvannas had at the ready but chose not to employ.

2 Likes

So they should have filled Sylvanas full of arrows while she was sitting smarmy on that throne.

Varian stopping Thrall from bashing Garrosh’s head in lead to Draenor and Legion. You’d think the Alliance would have learned from that.

2 Likes

Sitting… again WITHOUT HER BOW, her only weapon. She didn’t hand it off on a whim. And again… not even Varian would strike down an unarmed woman out of hand.

2 Likes

I mean we all know why they didn’t kill her right there because it wouldn’t have been much of a story and also to show how good the Alliance is. Doesn’t mean it was actually the correct or right thing to do.

Although, in hind sight NOT fighting her may have saved their lives, considering she had the place rigged to blow. Getting drawn out in a fight with Sylvanas right then and there may have not given them time to port out.

1 Like

You know, Saurfang won that duel even better than we thought, then. Given her kill beam she used on him, it has been revealed that now she is never truly unarmed. So she can’t play the Alliance morals that way any more. Good show.

5 Likes

Didn’t she use magic on Malfurion before this according to the books?

Magic imbued arrows, I think?

She’s not going to be playing that hand again, anyway.

I don’t think we have any examples of Horde leaders that are bringing up that the Horde shouldn’t trust the Alliance fully, do we? That was Sylvanas, and she’s out of the Horde now. All the other Horde leaders have agreed to peace, as far as I can tell

Anduin being the honorable good egg he is intended to have Sylvanas be arrested so she could stand trial for her war crimes. Killing her then and there was a distant secondary option for someone like him.

…of course Sylvanas knew that, so she played him like a fiddle.

5 Likes

Pretty much all I would be asking for is one Horde leader that takes the stance Tyrande should be taking, not looking for a fight with anyone but Sylvanas (and N’Zoth perhaps) but knows there is always that chance someone will break the peace. Hell, this could be the perfect role for Talaji to take.

We don’t have any example of Horde leaders bringing up that we should not trust the alliance fully, but with Teldrasil still fresh in a lot of minds, as well as Brennadam (though Horde players had nothing to do with that), it is foolish to think no alliance would not be out for revenge.

The Horde leaders are probably keeping their heads down and not bringing up Teldrassil (or Brennadam) in hopes that the Alliance doesn’t bring it up any further, either, so they can just have a peace accord signed without any consequences coming to the Horde.

True, and admittedly the only alliance leader that would bring up Teldrassil is Tyrande, and she wants no part of the peace discussions till at least Sylvanas is no more. Tehy might not need to keep their heads down on Brennadam, if only cause that particular story line was hamfisted in to promote the AvH so they might not have really known about it.

More likely because Baine won Jaina over again.

Lor’themar himself contradicted this and himself after Baine was rescued:

Lor'themar Theron says: Sylvanas has the loyalty of the people. So long as she is warchief, this war will rage within their hearts. We cannot stop it.

There was never any show of schism in the Horde over the burning of Teldrassil. Only after the Nazjatar trap did a sizable amount of the Horde start to go against her.

6 Likes