Night Elf Player Hate

You honor me so to think it of philosophic nature.

Agreed. All we need to do is take down Sylvanas and her loyalists, and then everyone will be happy.

Forcing the Horde to make reparations at the penalty of suffering Elune’s Wrath would be nice too.

3 Likes

The Blood Elf cult is a lot more annoying than the Night Elf posters on here.

Also the OP of this thread plays a phony fake Night Elf. Just someone who wants to look like a Night Elf but not have to play on the Alliance. Really sad for a wannabe phony Night Elf player to be attacking Night Elf players for being upset with their story.

8 Likes

What should their reaction be?

still think forsaken got it worse. Forsaken lost their identity, while night elves are actually getting angry Tyrande from WC3 back

1 Like

Their culture after vanilla could be summed up as muh dark lady at least now they can get out of her shadow.

2 Likes

and that what was great about them. Now they are nothing. The horde is nothing.

1 Like

Was it? The cult of personality didn’t really leave much room for development. At one point she literally killed off Forsaken character development.

4 Likes

read the name of the person you are replying to and i think it will answer all your questions

2 Likes

They weren’t, because their version didn’t include a special part where they got to see most of the race die. They instead have a version where it shows you sending off the last of the civilians through a portal

They made it very much a point for the Horde side that the siege of Lordaeron was mostly a sacrificial move to take down as many alliance as possible, the only real loss being the location itself and some of the nameless soldiers. While Teldrassil is nothing but a tragedy for the Night Elves, the majority of their population getting burned to death + Darkshore and Ashenvale taken as well with Astranaar being exterminated of life as well.

So it’s pretty clear who got it the worst.

9 Likes

So nothing has changed for the horde then?

Lol forsaken got it waaaaaay worse they got the ultimate slap in the face, to be ignored. And then finally when they got to be part of the story it was to be told they where nothing.

2 Likes

In the long run, the Forsaken are going to be much worse off, assuming Tyrande isn’t going down the path of Sylvanas, because Blizzard doesn’t care about population numbers. The Horde could have killed all but 5 Night Elves, and next expansion they’ll still have as much in terms of population as Blizzard wants them to.

1 Like

Night Elves havent had a single cinematic with any real amount of effort put into it. We havent gotten anything more than the forsaken have. What we do have that they don’t is 9 prior years of abuse from the writing team.

Wolfheart
Ashenvale
Highborne in Krasarang
The Beach Front on Pandaria
A little patience
The Bell
Giving the Horde land at the end of SoO
Cordana Felsong
Val’sharah
Nightborne Recruitment
Teldrassil
Night Elves willingly being raised
Tyrande’s villification for going against God King Anduin the Lord of Peace

12 Likes

lmao what

lmao what

more a kirin tor flub than anything

wasnt your land

neutral character. if anything i’d have gone with fandral, you might have had something of substance there

blood elves dislike night elves, who would have known

fanfiction

i await you logging onto all your alts to frantically spam report my scary dissenting opinion

6 Likes

That’s still incorrect. She doesn’t like the horde as she didn’t but she in fact did give then lumber. She has worked with Hammul and Thura in the past. In W3 she nearly died helping the Blood Elves. Your characterization is false. Not since the Orcs first walked into Ashenvale has she went out of her way to slaughter any one in the horde. They have frequently barged into her lands starting conflicts and sewing chaos not to mention everything else they are responsible for. Don’t sit here and act like Tyrande has been some warmonger hell bent on Horde destruction becuase you can’t even back that up with a single fact.

12 Likes

Cordana Felsong was cool though. Vault of the Wardens was one of my fav Legion dungeons.

“All night elf children learn to love the dark” gave me goosebumps bro

6 Likes

I don’t get a kick out of yet another Njght Elf character being introduced so they can be ruined. And by a human mage no less.

3 Likes

and that’s pure headcanon. As long as Blizz doesn’t say otherwise, Darkshore and Ashenvale are still horde territory and blighted.

3 Likes

They apologized? Where?

What happened here?