Night Elf Player Hate

Oh, after the War of the Thorns and us going to Kul’Tiras, I complained a lot that there was indication to suggests there will be no follow up with the Night Elves’ plight as BfA continued. Then 8.1, and, as I expected nothing, it actually turned out to be something. It wasn’t enough, but it was something. And then 8.2 happened, and Tyrande was missing from Nazjatar. And 8.2.5 happened, and Tyrande was missing from the finale of the War Campaign. And now 8.3 is happening, and it’s N’Zoth being thrown out like filler. And then Shadowlands is happening. Where they decide to emphasize that all the victims of Teldrassil went to the Maw.

Now, there is finally inidication that there will be follow up this time. And frankly, I still like most of the content that the Darkshore Warfront brought us. But I still wish they would address Ashenvale at least. And of course I will comment on whatever the story we get with Tyrande and Ardenweald and the Maw and Sylvanas and everything else in Shadowlands when we get around to seeing it.

1 Like