Night Elf heritage Armor Wish list

I would love that! Highborne/shen’dralar are a important part of night elf lore.

1 Like

I am hoping that that’s not the heritage armor, I would love tho if they created more Highborne styled armor down the road, but I’d like that true night elf feel we have had since wc3

1 Like

I don’t play a Night Elf, but if they don’t give you guys Glaives to transmog as a racial thing, I’m going to throw a fit for you.

5 Likes

If the first one was the armor, and Glaives were a cosmetic transmog, I would roll a Night Elf Warrior and never reroll again.

Not a fan of the helmet, hoping it’s more of the sentinel’s crown type helm, or like what the blood elves have.

I want Tyrande’s new Night Warrior Armor for Heritage. I tried to add a link to it, it wouldn’t let me. I tried to figure out how to upload a pic here of the one I want but don’t know how

I want her hair too lol. I know what you are talking about though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Her sythe/ glaive would be amazing

6 Likes

This thread is a perfect example why no matter what blizzard does some will be dissapointed lol

Iam sure I’ll be happy with the heritage armor, in no way did I say I’ll throw a fit or complain.

Was just making the mention that I hope it’s not a carbon copy of what the npcs have because the other heritage armors have been an improvement of an NPC variant.

Surprised there are people who still like NEs in 2019.

Don’t go to the threads?

Purple chain mail bikini/mankini definitely.

I’m more just remarking how it is astounding people still like the designated punching bag race.

given how badly blizzard has been treating night elves in the lore, the heritage armor is likely to be an elven equivalent of the biblical sack-cloth and ashes

2 Likes

i wasn’t talking about you specific, just saying that all of those models look amazing IMO but some said they dislike this or that which is fair, but I find fascinating how many different opinions the community actually has

it’s probably because night elves were the alliance meme race of mailbox dancing sloots for years. i actually liked their lore and aesthetic up through the burning of teldrassil, now it’s like blizzard uses them, as you say, as a punching bag plot device

2 Likes

The game is so old now that it seems to have hit that wall, also seems the community is so divided on what it wants. I would hate to be a blizzard dev, bless their hearts.

They’re not bad but I probably prefer the Warden One since its very Iconic from the Warden Hero from Warcraft 3.

But you know I’m just a Warden Person. I hope you enjoy what you get from Blizzard.

1 Like

Thanks! I wouldn’t be surprised to see a warden theme armor down the road for plate classes not just night elves.

Iam sure if they continue the NE story we may see it.

3,224 votes and 288 comments so far on Reddit

this got made months ago. and dayum its awesome

8 Likes