Night Elf heritage Armor Wish list

Here are a few pics of what I am hoping our heritage armor looks like. I want it to be unique and not exact copy of what other NE npcs have in game.

This one could use some tweaking for me, not a fan of how fanned out the shoulders are. Love the weps!
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/9b6s3v/blizzard_please_make_this_a_heritage_set_for/

Hoping for something a bit more varied than this one, but would love it as a base!

I like this fan art, but would like more night elf esque looks in it

Really like this one as well!

I do not own any of these images! Shout out the the artists tho well done!

Anything anyone else would like to see? I hope we stay away from gold, it’s been done to death, I want the silver/purplish maroon/ and purple colors, wouldn’t mind some dark greenish teal tones as well.

31 Likes

I like the bottom one the best.

9 Likes

If they gave us that first one, I’d put it on all of my night elves and never take it off.

Also, seriously, the GLAIVES, Blizzard. Let us all use them.

7 Likes

I think I just dislike the night elf aesthetic because all of these look bad to me.

That being said… I hope you folks get something you like!

I would like to see it be a play off of the iconic armor they have in that second pic. The bottom pic is cool too.

Also… heritage weapons is a cool idea.

3 Likes

I understand, not everybody enjoys the NEs, personally my fav! Thanks for the support tho :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here’s another that I had saved that I really love. Probably too druid-like to be used as the heritage armor but it would still be sweet.

https://www.deviantart.com/clyptic/art/Night-Elf-Druid-695062944

1 Like

I luffle them, I wants it!!!

Skimpy skimpy skimpy!
That’s what I want.

:grin:

2 Likes

That one is definitely up there on the list for possibilities.

I like it too, kind of in nine with the NEs from WC3 art

Leaves and twigs

2 Likes

Personally… I want this

10 Likes

The real question is, which one burns best?

4 Likes

I still love that the definitive night elf weapon is only usable by their greatest pariahs.

3 Likes

I like the Pinterest one the best. The first one is gawd awful ugly to me. And I dislike the one covered leg on the last one.

1 Like

I would love that too. But since they’re a particular “class” I don’t think they’d make that the heritage armor.

I wish they’d at least up the drop rate on the toy a little bit.

2 Likes

I really hope we get the Night Elf armor that was seen in the cinematic so very long ago (Second image in OP). Its a shame that NPC’s get to wear it in Darkshore but we can’t.

3 Likes

They also wear it during the battle for Lordaeron, and wore it during the War of Thorns. Everyone gets to wear it but you, and it’s always right in your face.

2 Likes

I just want their glaives!!!

6 Likes

lol Jesus Dude.

2 Likes