[Night Elf A-RP] Sentinel

ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵈᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᵖᵒˢᵗ, ᶦᵗ ᵇᵘᵍᵍᵉᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᶦ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉˢ

8 Likes

We’re still kicking around. It’s pretty nifty here too.

3 Likes

I just joined and I feel at home already. Come help us defend our people and way of life.

4 Likes

Cool dudes, cooler hair ! Love them.

4 Likes

Marevra… Weren’t you dating a DK on an alt? I think I remember you from eons ago.

1 Like

I don’t think so? Maybe a different Marevra.

2 Likes

Okie dokie. Sorry about that XD

1 Like

bap bap bap, we got hella elves

3 Likes

Where do they keep coming from?

2 Likes

Our recruitment and training phase is coming to a close soon as we prepare to deploy. If you want to join, jump in quick!

2 Likes

Myself (NE Hunter) and another (NE Priest) are interested in joining. We’re brand new to the server so it’ll be a while before we’re 110 (currently lvl 20ish). We’re looking to join a guild now for the social aspect as we level - would love to participate in any events as possible too. I see you have a 110 requirement for membership - any recommendations on what we should do in the meantime? Are there any other Night Elf guilds that you have relationships with that we should join during the leveling process?

Thanks!

1 Like

These guys have a cool d20 guide with pages, and pictures, and elves.

Would recommend.

3 Likes

This guild has a very interesting D20 combat system that allows for a lot of character freedom. It’s pretty sweet.

3 Likes

Hey, sorry I didn’t see this sooner! There are loads of good guilds out there, but we are more than happy to let you level and such in the guild as well! As long as you get to 110, you’re welcome to apply!

A very interest offer, specially considering you’re serious on regards of keeping the Sentinel theme as pure as possible.

I wish you the best.

1 Like

These guys are very cool and also their Captain is handsome.

I swear that name looks familiar. Did anyone involved with this run a night elf RP guild like 6 or 8 years ago?

I know of Sentinel on WRA not sure if this is same guild or not. But good luck to ya!!

If you’re talking about the guild name there’s one on WRA that’s been around for a while.

3 Likes

It’s not the same guild. Moonglaive Sentinels or as it used to be called SentineI is still alive and well on WRA. :slight_smile: Happy to see another Sentinel guild though! Welcome to the family! Tor ilisar’thera’nal!

6 Likes