Looking for some RP for my Kal'dorei

Just got into RP and i realy want to give RP a full go anywhere where I can start with like guilds?

Well depending on what kind of person your character is there are numerous merc, military, and Alliance/Neutral guilds that would gladly take another night elf. If you’re more interested in kaldorei-themed RP I will link a few recruitment posts below.

There’s also Nar Ethella which I’ve heard is a good one but they don’t seem to have a recruitment post that I can find. Ermragon is normally the one that pops into these types of threads mentioning his guild.

Good luck! It might help others help you find a guild if we know more about your character. Like personality, motivations, a little light history something that a reader can get a feel for and make a more tailored reply!

1 Like

Hello! We are recruiting for RP individuals! Our group has a heavy night elf population who are seeking refuge after Darnassus.

Check us out at www.reignofevenfall.net , hit me up in game, or send a Discord DM to minnegander#0001

Hope to talk with you soon!