Next Week - Horrific Vision Rewards Always Corrupted

Beginning with scheduled weekly maintenance in each region the week of March 17, all gear rewards from Horrific Visions will be Corrupted.

We’ve heard from many players that Corrupted items were not obtainable enough, limiting their ability to play with the system and its inherent tradeoffs. This change will substantially increase the number of Corrupted items reliably earned each week, allowing players to choose from among a greater selection of Corrupted pieces and enjoy using those that work best in a given situation.

61 Likes

yoh, I don’t even have a void ritual, tentacles, infinite stars yet. it is sure i need one while most is having one. i’m just having avoidence corruptions .

More avoidance corruption gear finally

37 Likes

Nice. That’s a big deal. Thanks.

7 Likes

Should of been this way from the beginning.
This was planned.

31 Likes

Sooooooooo why wasn’t it like this at launch?

23 Likes

Feel like how they improved islands early in BFA take out what works so they can “fix” it later

2 Likes

But isn’t that the entire point of a beta or testing server? Ugh who am I kidding. Live is the new beta.

24 Likes

Lol out of the woodwork come the conspiracy theorists.

10 Likes

SHH! it’s a blue!

Quiet! Before you scare it away

24 Likes

Many players want account wide essences which would be a better change.

51 Likes

If you guys don’t have every corruption yet… you’re not trying :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think people would rather get gear from actual end game content than some afterthought gimmick. How many m+ do I have to run before seeing a single corruption? 50+ right?

Completely out of touch.

15 Likes

There’s at least 1 corruption piece every 2-3 dungeons for my 5 man.

1 Like

Personally, I have enjoyed beta testing this patch but i’m wondering, when will the final product be released?

25 Likes

Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha,

This will go over well with the playerbase…

Grabs popcorn

2 Likes

/sigh

You’re right. Here I’ll just set up some pillows on the floor so they can hide somewhere if they get scared

Instead of addressing the RNG nature of corruption all they are doing is funneling people into horrific visions to keep them on the carrot chase longer when people are about to reach the cloak cap.

22 Likes

Good job. Now account wide essences when.

Youre slowly but surely un-screwing the game

4 Likes

Can we just get PVP/tier set bonuses and glyphs back lol

8 Likes