Next Allied Races? 8.2? 8.3?

Druidable Wildhammer Dwarf pretty please!

5 Likes

Unless they change it female Hozen look the same as the males. During Legion in Azsuna within that slave arena place? There is a female Hozen and she looks just like the males.

As much as I want this to be true, I think the Horde is getting Gilblin. It fits the locale and events of 8.2 and 8.2.5 better than Vulpera.

5 Likes

Was there now? Huh.

Both sides had elves so they could have gone either way, but horde dominated devs wanted them for horde naturally.

2 Likes

horde got nelves but worse, but alliance got an improved belf. but of course MUH HORDE BIAS.

1 Like

is blizzard going to be at pax this year?

I would be surprised if we see further Allied Races this expansion. Maybe in 9.0. Maybe never.

sad when leveling my zandalari druid has been more fun than the entire expansion of bfa.

3 Likes

Gilblins are not going to be playable.

Vulpera model is almost already for players. All Blizzard needs to do is fill some animations, adjust helmets/shoulders and add a few gear geosets. Vulpera are also way more popular and original than gilblins.

No way Blizzard has spent all those resources on vulpera model just to ditch them. And, given BfA’s track record, Blizzard has also favored new ideas way above older ones (lightforged over broken, void elves over high elves and so on).

I bet vulpera will have a role in Mechagon to justify their inclusion.

7 Likes

I hope you’re right. And I’ll be gladly wrong if Vulpera are ever playable. But I’m going to be skeptical until Blizz announces them.

2 Likes

I do not think we’ll be getting the snake people.

So I’d say the allied pairs will be as follows:

Mecha-Gnomes / Darkfallen - this is probably the most likely next pair we’ll get. Mechagnomes have gotten more focus recently and the Darkfallen had a brief stint, but I don’t think we’re done with them.

Naga / Vulpera - I know they’re going to give Horde Vulpera at some point. But they’d have to give something equally as epic to the Alliance so there wouldn’t be riots. Enter Naga. Lorewise, the Naga have allied with Illidan and may remember a time when the Night Elves were kin. But I could see a small chunk of them breaking free of Azshara’s control and joining the Alliance. If not them, then Murlocs. It’ll be some race that has been hyped for a while to go along with the Vulpera, definitely.

5 Likes

Oh come on. Seriously?

I literally can’t go anywhere on these forums without hearing about “Horde Favoritism.”

With 8.2 and 8.2.5 there will be enough content to last us to next blizzcon where they will reveal the final stages of BFA, along with announcing the new xpac. During this time. I suspect they will tease two new allied races per faction, as it relates to relevant content.

1 Like

No doubt they’re considering Mechagnomes and Vulpera. Its perfect.

Mechagnomes are so damn cool in their own right and the Vulpera are very cute. I think its a perfect comparison but the truth is where are the Goblins at?

Gilblins are pretty cool and I’d think they would be the race for the Goblins this time.

Maybe Vulpera are going to be a neutral race. I guess we will find out. No one knows so this is all speculation.

3 Likes

I’ll be fine with literally anything as long as there are no more elves.

2 Likes

but you’re a velf?

also i want a horde turtle rogue pls.

2 Likes

I want Tortollans :x

5 Likes

I play all races, including Dark Iron’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Knowing 1/4 of all the chars I play are elves is already too much.

1 Like

i do too but for horde