Next Allied Races? 8.2? 8.3?

Alliance pandaren = jinyu

Horde pandaren = Hozen

Bam! Non neutral allied race. That being said…I don’t want to see a female hozen…

7 Likes

Maybe the hozen with wings WERE the females

:scream:

Except they explicitly said that there would be more. Besides why would they stop? It makes them a lot of cash.

2 Likes

Can you imagine a female hozen in my armor?

Shudders

Nightmare fuel.

1 Like

Not until late August my blood sucking friend :sob:

1 Like

Just like the alliance helped the nightborne and the High Mountain? Or like the Horde helped the lightforged? Just because both sides help them clearly doesn’t mean they are going to remain neutral. Has blizzard even said they were going to do neutral allied races or do you just really hope to play a junker gnome but don’t want to roll alliance?

2 Likes

i’d love a space goat you could play on as horde. or a tauren you could play on as alliance. :frowning:

4 Likes

Aw man… that’s a shame. I’ll be dead AGAIN waiting! cries

1 Like

I’ve never liked gnomes. So no, I won’t be playing one seriously. That being said, no, Blizzard hasn’t said yes or no to the idea of Neutral Allied Races.

what’s wrong with your head?

Nothing it’s beautiful like always!

1 Like

I forgot to put my glasses on before logging… again. x.x This is my real helm. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sigh, what could they gate them behind. I think we’re out of zones and reps.

1 Like

we will be able to play a reskinned donkey, a dog and a cat… AND if we are lucky we will get recolors of all of them :smiley:

Redeemed Eredar for the Horde and Grimtotem Tauren for the Alliance sounds pretty cool to me!

4 Likes

I am very certain that the final patch of this expac will feature 2 more races; one for each faction. Behind a rep just like the void elves and the lightforged draenei. Just a matter of who on each side is gonna step up to pledge to the war effort or whatever the last patch will be.

6 Likes

As much as I would love to see Vulpera, or Sethrakk as a playable race, at this time I would make a hard pass UNTIL I saw how they looked in game.

Nightborne NPCs? Look awesome!
Player version… notsomuch

Kul’Tiran NPCs? Look awesome!
Player version… notsomuch.

Both had pretty sweet in game NPCs in game and instead of that, we got the knock off versions of both. Frankly, I do not trust Blizzard when it comes to an allied race of anything introduced.

4 Likes

Especially since they keep releasing them unfinished and amateur quality. Nightborne, LF Drainos and KT’s are just sad.

4 Likes

Exactly. Give me new races that had some work put into them, I’m over this reskinned lazy business.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I love the Dark Irons. But maybe you should see this:

https://i.imgur.com/yNyUeCz.jpg