[News] World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands News Round-Up

Blood elves with their natural eye color back!

1 Like

The new starting zone is huge. Being able to roll up new characters of whatever race I want, and immediately start playing with my friends is a huge deal.

1 Like

Where’s the Cosmetic news? :frowning:

Hello, not sure were to post ideas or give feedback for shadowlands. Was watching Ions interview with sloot. A discussion came up about gear being gear and why titanfordge etc was added to the game. A solution with gear progression would be heroic and mythic obviously have better stats but heroic gear has a socket and mythic has 2 sockets. Sockets have always made you feel good. It gives Jewel crafting a better purpose and looks good on gear.

Covenant allied races and torghast!

Hopefully I get this replied, but I don’t understand why the Treant Form for Resto Druid was taken away… I hear that part of the reason was because it was too much in arenas or pvp when they couldn’t be polymorphed while in form… but then again cat form is the same thing with warlocks not being able to seduce them with the succubus… and if that’s the case I don’t believe its fair… please bring back this form because this was the best thing IMO about resto-druids.

1 Like

Being flagged for Alpha, so I can check it out first hand. Of course.

1 Like

I’m an easy-to-please player so I know I’ll enjoy the expansion regardless, but so far I’m eager to explore the new zones. I hope the Covenant storylines are interesting and meaningful, similar to the order hall campaigns from Legion. Night Fae Soulshift looks like a ton of fun!

2 Likes

Haven’t pre-ordered yet, still a bit ambivalent. But, 4 covenants - the possibility of 4 ‘faction’ PvP is exciting me a little bit. I’ve always thought another faction would really liven things up a bit and help with imbalance. The closed system of Shadowlands would seem a way to do it without changing lore too radically.

Well, the only thing I’m waiting to know is if we’ll be able to fly right after the PF part 1. After I know I’ll give you my money. If it was released only after 1.5 years of expansion, you’ll have my money only there. So Blizzard, what will be?

2 Likes

Having good armor crafting professions and good professions in general that will hopefully be be good throughout the expansion.

1 Like

Please don’t tie aesthetics to gameplay and vice versa. That’s going to make this expac less fun for a lot of people.

As always, the new zones, music, story and dungeons.

Ardenweald and Kaelthas. Kael is my favorite wow character and I’m really happy to see a possible redemption story for him.

@Chimaroots-azralon
Given China is calling the shots, it will probably be set up the same as the dumpster fire time-gated-content Borelords of Draenor, Legion, and Beta for Azeroth were. That’s the only tactic they can employ to keep the appearance of “omg look how many hours players log into our game! they love it so much!”.

2 Likes

please bring pack pvp vendors!!!

Didn’t they already confirm that?

My friend and I have played now for 15 yrs… we both agree that your team is doing a very good job on the expansions. Thank You

1 Like

Guess Im just outgrowing wow, seems pretty boring and grindy, like another dumb system to relearn. Dunno not excited about any of it yet. But then again since the shadow and cloak junk started I find myself playing wow less.

2 Likes

Everything is becoming cookie cutter.
Gear is what makes you good, not skills.
If you remove the buffs, teams with certain toons with said buffs won’t be more powerful than those without.

1 Like