[News] World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands News Round-Up

There’s plenty to learn about World of Warcraft’s next expansion, and we’ve rounded up the latest news for you here to help you stay on top of it all.

What aspect of the expansion are you looking forward to the most?

19 Likes

All of it.

16 Likes

It looks like it’s going to be a fun place to explore with some interesting stories.

Most importantly, thanks for all the updates!

14 Likes

I’m really looking forward to Torghast and Covenants. I’ve been pretty critical of the system on the forums, but I’m hopeful the issues will be solved. Iove how the zones look and cannot wait to run around Oribos.

I’m also really psyched over the idea that Kyrian or some of the Shadowlands races could potentially end up being playable wink wink nudge nudge.

7 Likes

Is it just me, or is the dude in the header pic checking his phone?

4 Likes

Darkness called

2 Likes

I love leveling alts, though not in recent years. Excited to try out the new starting area and then level up in any of the xpacs from level 10 - 50.

Can’t wait to get the covenant transmogs and see old dead characters.

And I am excited for the class updates which have been needed for years.

:+1: To Shadowlands hype. Hope it’s as good as it sounds or better.

9 Likes

Getting the hell out of BFA

32 Likes

Looking forward to the last of the beta build/final product and all the possible i-game activities

I’d like to hear and see more about new customization options, and maybe if there are any plans to further expand or further relax the rules on transmogging. I’d like to collect and transmog white quality items for example, as a lot of white quality items don’t have equivalent appearances in green or better qualities. I’d also like it if my warrior could transmog a cloth item into another cloth item. I see no good reason why I can only mog plate.

For what was revealed, the new starting area and class adjustments have me excited.

14 Likes

That’s the part I am excited about most. In many ways even more so than the expansion itself.

I can’t wait to see what Blizzard’s artists are able to do with the afterlife concept.

The art design is almost always a strong point of the game, and journeying into the spirit realm/death realm should allow for a lot of wild environments and spectacular visuals.

Some of the images and video released already look very intriguing, including the zones, creatures and Covenants.

6 Likes

Torghast, if there is anything else Ill know it when i see it, i look forward for the beta and gameplay videos.

I’m sorry Neth…but did you just…in essence…link us to your blog’s front page?

I would like to learn about Torghast plz!

I’m looking forward to the new customization options, especially for Blood Elves and Night Elves. :smiley: I also want to see the Torghast Forge that created the Helm of Domination and Frostmourne. I really want the helm to be repaired.

1 Like

I am really interested in seeing the old dead characters. Mostly Draka and Kaelthas.

I really want to see Kael’thas and Sylvanas interact.

3 Likes

Im excited for new content and the convenant system intrigues me but the one thing i worry about is that one convenant’s abilities become superior/ META and that if you arent apart of that one convant you will be ostracized when LFG or LFR

2 Likes

i looking forward to torghast NOT being h visions 2.0

7 Likes

Despite the enormous balance issues they threaten, the Covenants at least seem like a return of some of the RPG aspects back into WoW, giving you a chance to choose your allegiance to a group that actually matters, as opposed to dreadful, meaningless dull world quest factions.

5 Likes