[News] World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands News Round-Up

still just balance it out. PvP and Mythic really cause so many balance issues.

I don’t care what anyone says - The Death Knight changes are THE best of the set - Frost Knight wielding either one or two handed - many of the specs being used across the spectrum… THIS made my day as my DK has been my main since Lich! THANK YOU, Blizz!!

I’m looking forward to the end of the expansion when you guys fix all of the ridiculously time gated things you setup throughout the expansion. And hopefully looking forward to you getting rid of covenant abilities.

@any Blizzard Employee. When would we get a hint on the Drop date for 9.0 and/or the Release date of the Xpac?

To be completely honest Blizz you have let me down with every new patch that comes out. Every time i get my hopes up on some patch or expansion it gets shot down by the constant grind to not even get anywhere. Looking at the developer overview today i was even more disappointed because as usual there is a grind tacked on to a RNG system for parts of gear that is required to be relevant. The updates Characterizations are always welcome but that doesn’t change that you have to play certain race if you want “optimal” damage or the upper edge in PvP.

PVP, I hope to be able to do arenas without do PVE, Rep grinds, mat grinds, X grinds and more pve.

hahahaha did you watch the developer overview? good luck with the 4 grindsXD

I’m sure there will be lots more little pets to collect.

:cookie: