News flash for all the Anti-Random Dungeon Finder Cross Realm gatekeepers

What agenda? That RDF does not let you bypass lockouts?

I already said it can randomly put you in a dungeon you’ve already one that doesn’t mean you can quque for whatever dungeon you are already locked to and bypass the lockout.

1 Like

It was in the game… when ICC was added. Is ICC in the game yet? :eyes:

Is RDF content?

5 Likes

No other system in 3 years of classic was given the ‘wait for that patch’ treatment. Not a single one…except RDF.

Plus, according to Blizz it’s not coming with ICC. So his post is irrelevant for two reasons.

Amazing trolls still repeat that nonsense.

Then you got Red using guild banks as an example, completely oblivious to the fact by doing so he’s arguing RDF should have been in Wrath Classic back in November alongside Naxx. It’s hysterical. :rofl:

6 Likes

So a bypass then. Ok glad you can finally admit it ‘sigh’

Nailed it!

It just let you get into locked dungeons if you were already saved to expand the search criteria, if it could find you a group with folks unsaved to the same 5 man you were unsaved to it’d do that.

It was done purely to make the pool of players as big as possible.

Yup, it also made an effort not to put you in dungeons you’d already done. That happened usually if an inordinate amount of people were specifically queueing for one dungeon and thus a greater likelihood a random would be formed for that dungeon for you.

Has some good info.

2 Likes

I honestly think Blizzard designed RDF thinking it would fail cause the search criteria for finding groups were expanded as much as possible without directly adding bots to fill in.

If they can buff Ret Paladins and all the other dumb changes they did they can add RDF. I’ll say it again… Wrath had Recruit a Friend xp bonus, free raf level ups, and a 2 seater mount. But people were throwing a fit about joyous journeys and RDF

1 Like

By the very definition, that is bypassing the lockout…

Yup, you’re right, it did come with ICC, hence why I said AFTER ICC HAD LAUNCHED. Meaning later on at the very end of the phase.

Good job. Also, if you really knew anything, we are in the last patch from original Wrath. Which SHOULD have RDF included. Bet you didn’t know that originally the titansteel spellblade was in the Ulduar patch originally. But we got that right out the gate! So please, don’t be rude, especially if you’re gonna not know what you’re talking about.

8 Likes

RDF can bypass lockouts, RDF does not let you bypass lockouts. There’s a very big difference about where the agency is happening there.

And you have still refused to answer why it’s a problem if after someone has run 14 or whatever heroics they can run one a second time given they have no control over which one and cannot redo the daily.

5 Likes

Can i walk into icc yet? Yes or no?

I know what i am talking about. And you just tried to use some changes to justify more changes.

“Well this wasnt available until ulduar and we had it at launch, so we should also have rdf early” is essentially what you said. Which is using one change to try to justify another. Thats not how it works. But feel free to act like you are right, when you are clearly wrong.

1 Like

When you contradict yourself in the exact same sentence you should understand how you are wrong.

When you fail to quote properly it shows you know you are wrong, so I’ll help you out.

There’s no way for yo to game the system as RDF has near complete control over when/if lockouts get bypassed not you. In fact the only way you can guarantee RDF will bypass a lockout for you is by being locked to everything(a condition RDF tries ensure happens), at which point you still have no control over which lockout RDF will choose to bypass.

And you have still refused to explain.

1 Like

Sure there is. Lets say we have rdf right now. We would have a lower chance to grt occulus than any other dungeon because noone wants to run it except a few people looking for specific loot. Whrn toc dungeons come out, most people will queue for that dungeon specifically. Which means your chance to get that dungeon repeatedly with rdf random heroic goes up dramatically. Same thing with icc dungeons.

No its not a 100% but it isnt a 1/X (total available dungeons chance). There are variables you can rely on to help you get your targeted dungeon as long as you pay attention to trends and such.

Its a problem because it changes content consumption rate, and again, it isnt a 1/14 chance to get the same heroic. There are other variables that change the chances. Like people having targetted queues for specific dungeons.

Please merge servers

Ah yes… because I disagree with you antisocial, ADHD Karens I must be a troll.

1 Like

No, the fact that you’re still screaming “you’re antisocial for wanting rdf” makes you a troll.

Or stupid.

You can pick for yourself I guess.

5 Likes