News flash for all the Anti-Random Dungeon Finder Cross Realm gatekeepers

See, this is false. We are on a 3.4.X patch. Which never existed in wotlk.

May want to take your own words to heart.

Don’t worry, when ICC comes out they’ll immediately find another reason to argue why RDF shouldn’t be in the game.

By the way, ICC not being out is 100% irrelevant, since literally every other system in the history of Classic didn’t depend on its original release patch.

Which Red so nicely pointed out comparing it to guild banks…which came in 10 months early in TBC Classic. So he did make a good point that RDF should have been added to Wrath Classic back in November with Naxx.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, your personality is getting you whispers from randoms whilst levelling, yeah ok.

Another garbage take, most people would break up the monotony from questing simply to have some fun.

Which is why low level bgs are fairly active while low level dungeons are completely and utterly dead.

3 Likes

Low level BGs have a lot of twinks and they give more xp than dungeons. BGs are also quicker. AV has some pretty nice xp quests too. Not to mention the BGs usually popping quickly are the bonus ones.

Got any other nuggets of wisdom?

Lmao, you actually think bgs give more xp than dungeons?

Dear lord.

2 Likes

They do. Go test it out. You can run 2 to 3 bgs in the time it takes to run 1 dungeon.

Yeah cause one has an automated queue system and the other one doesn’t cause for some reason, you think dungeons are worse xp than bgs and therefore don’t deserve to have rdf in it… or something?

Why are you opposed to rdf if the xp isn’t worth it again, remind me?

3 Likes

No back pedaling.

You laughed when I said BGs were better xp than dungeons. They are better xp. I think the only one that might be better is like Cathedral if you’re running an AOE group. You get bonus xp even when losing bgs like WSG going 0-3.

With RDF BGs will still be better xp by a fair margin.

Go run some BGs if you need a break.

I’m not remotely back pedaling.

They’re really not, but ok if you believe this.

Now, are you done moving the goal post so you can answer why you’re opposed to RDF if you’re not even going to use it if it gets added?

4 Likes

Do I need a reason? I’m happy with Blizzard’s decision. I don’t have issues getting groups.

Am I supposed to want RDF because insufferable losers whine about it on the forums?

1 Like

Okay, why are you happy then?

1 Like

Why am I against others getting it then?

1 Like

So your only motive to be against it is to grief other people, am I understanding you correctly right now?

3 Likes

If you all acted like reasonable human beings instead of rabid children I’d be pro RDF. I was originally.

You all act like it’s some kind of debate. The decision was made mid 2022. It’s no debate. You aren’t getting RDF till at least ICC or Cata prepatch. Maybe never.

2 Likes

It’s damned hard to act as reasonable human beings when people like you are the ones on the opposite side of a reasonable request to have the game we signed up for.

Sure it is, Blizzard just aint listening in.

And thus the thread continues till the game dies. I don’t know why this is a hard concept for you to grasp? Were you forced by gunpoint to click on them or something?

2 Likes

Explain. Because it’s inclusion into the game would make no difference to a level 80 who has gone through phase 1. The last thing I need is an excuse for everyone in my guild to roll yet another alt and duck out of going for raid achievements.

Screw everyone who hasn’t done this tho.

3 Likes

They made the decision before WotLK started. You signed up knowing what you’d get. There was no bait and switch.

It wouldn’t make the game “a thousand times better”. At best it basically gives completely new players a better chance to run dungeons from older expansions. This hypothetical person would also be way more likely to level a Death Knight since they look cool and fit the theme of WOTLK.

You’re talking about a small fraction, and it wouldn’t be a thousand times better, it would be twice at best.

I doubt even that. They are used to bonus loot, dungeons being broken into smaller parts and beefy bonus xp.

Without that it’ll be a slower than quest xp and bg grind.

The only people doing RDF dungeons will be the strugglebus players. Time for a 2 hour ZF…strap in lol