New zone what a joke

Weird how every new zone added “will be dead in a week” is never dead in a week and people spend plenty of time there to get all the collectibles and rep they personally want.

1 Like

I’m having fun in the new zone and finding that there’s plenty to do, but was surprised by how…average. It looks. I was thinking that the Emerald Dream, the legendary place we’ve been hearing about for like twenty years, would look MUCH more magical/otherworldly.

The skybox is pretty impressive, but otherwise it looks even less magical and otherworldly than Ardenweald.

2 Likes

I got the same vibe, but I was okay with it, I liked Ardenweald, and the little bits we’ve seen before of the dream.

1 Like

I haven’t logged into the game since Monday.

Is there anything for a non raider to look forward to with the update?

World questing in general is just so damn dull. There has not been much innovation for world questing for a very long time.

3 Likes

Dragonflight has been anemic with new content. The .5 patches have all been the same boring formula.

It really feels like the game is on autopilot now.

You should see the ideas for Classic SOD, some really cool stuff happening over there. I wish retail would borrow some ideas from that team.

5 Likes

There are 3 Weekly quests, all which reward a piece of Veteran gear with a min ilv of 441 and can be upgraded to a max of 463.

2 Likes

Are you making excuses here for what is clearly a very lackluster effort from Blizzard?

4 Likes

This is gonna be a big life lesson for you, but not everybody is going to take your opinions as objective fact.

You should take your own advice. A silly rebuttal as well. Grasping at straws here my friend.

1 Like

That comeback doesn’t make any sense lol

Sure it does.

1 Like

The irony here is pretty funny. Let’s just admit one thing here, you like trolling these forums. Anyone that has over 20k posts, 1/2 of which are just 1 sentence snarky remarks, gifs and vague one-liners, is showing their true colors.

1 Like

And now off-topic ad hominem? You’re all over the place, kiddo!

That’s about all the attention I think I’ll spare you today. Try again tomorrow.

1 Like

Have a good one, breaks from this forum are healthy.

Edit:

This comment right here was meant as an insult. You can dish it out, but can’t take it when people push back.

You didn’t address what I said initially, just jumped right into an insult.

2 Likes

They seriously skimped on rares in this zone. I do not even think they have a pre spawn timer, because about every one that pops, i get there to a corpse.

I mean i hope they did not forget the pre spawn timer. They truly are the ONLY way to hoonestly ger ourselves in the new zone from what i have seen so far.

Those super blooms, and totally hit or miss, and i just keep getting supplies that are 100% WORTHLESS! I have not found any kind of vendor in ED that wants them.

3 Likes

Always! I really have no idea why this person is even in here, except to troll.

Thats all i ever see, and always snarky AH!

6 Likes

SOooo Anticlimactic I was like finally I’m here and then…nothing after it was all done, I’m like WHAAAAAA?

I concur here.

4 Likes