New zone what a joke

Lets see a few quests , 1 weekly quest that you are lucky if you get last bag . I did it 3 times and only got the blue one . Other things to do find dirt pile run click 20 times then wait .
There is very few rares but for one that seems all ways up . I will say its a nice looking zone . Its going to be a dead zone with in a week or two . Will go there for world boss and raid other then that nothing .

24 Likes

For a zone that has been anticipated for and thought about since classic it really is lackluster.

45 Likes

In one week, the raid within the zone opens up.

I’d admit, it is a small zone, though. Smaller than I expected, but still a lot of verticality.

Also, there’s some other stuff coming, I’d hardly say it’s gonna go the same route at ZC, they seemed to have learned their lesson.

The main one is that you can solo these events/rares, it buffs you if you’re alone.

6 Likes

I like the new zone… very earthy.

Although I wish I was on the side of the druids of the flame but I digress.

14 Likes

weird one spawned and i was the only one there and it had 20m hp

2 Likes

That shouldn’t happen, maybe it’s still borken.

4 Likes

no i waited until someone else came

2 Likes

The Emerald Dream is an entire world, with multiple layers & realms.
This is merely one zone within the dream – Not its entirety.

22 Likes

This is the way

5 Likes

It feels very Val’shara with a touch of Ardenweald areas but with DF quests. I expected something more otherworldly, but it’s more easily recognizable.

I was hoping for more bizarre like crystalsong forest.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

7 Likes

Idk it seems fine. I’m hoping we get a .2, .5 , and .7 patch that adds to it and even the other zones with it being the last major raid tier.

Love that zone. By the way, Vyranoth looks like she’d fit right in within Crystalsong Forest.

4 Likes

Literally how. It’s a forest lol. Are forests for kids?

39 Likes

To be fair it’s about style, Grizzly Hills is a forest for example and that looks more like what we think of with a forest, same with Azure span and its forest.

The dream is like a forest with added whimsy and fantasy, which is what he doesn’t like I suppose.

3 Likes

its a green ardenwealde lol

12 Likes

Ew

Why would you expect this? We’ve been to the emerald dream before, in the emerald nightmare raid. It looked like an overgrown forest.

To give it uniqueness. Val’sharah was supposed to pale in comparison.

Instead Emerald Dream feels like a copypasta of it. Throw in some Fireland cosmetics

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Same assets.

1 Like