New zone what a joke

So Valsharah basically.

2 Likes

Not lying. The one rare i always see up is the one you have to attach ropes to. Then if you do that, there was no one there to help! Tried 4-5 times waiting on other players that never showed.

I ended up with a bunch of green bags, because the zone was absolutely dead. I was playing from 10 minutes of when the servers came up, until about 1am, and it was a ghost town!

They killed the other events by making crests absolute vendor junk, and pinned all their hopes on this nes zone. Can not even solo the blooms, because you have that progress bar, and one person can just not do it, what a shame.

The blooms are very hit or miss. And a little seedling ones have no one but myself doing them.

This early in release sharding phasing thing utterly destroys the multiplayer experience. For brand new content , I was pretty much by myself with the same four alliance players: one was a rogue, another was a paladin. I donā€™t remember the other two.

Apparently, we have the entire Emerald Dream to ourselves. Once I got to the third part of the campaign, did I start to see more players.

And that one world quest where you have to find the pears to revive the dragons the pears either vanish or thereā€™s almost none around for me to collect.

Itā€™s like thereā€™s an invisible group of players around me that are still able to take nodes. Like weā€™re sharing the same occupied space, but unable to interact with each other.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

2 Likes

If they go down this route of template zone design then I canā€™t say I have hopes for TWW 's open world and patches.

4 Likes

I feel like Iā€™m in Ardenweald v.2.

3 Likes

I went there to see if there was any new nodes to mine and farm, there wasnā€™t (except for garbo overgrown nodes that give nothing new). So i just went back to my old farming route, will probably never step foot in the new zone again. At least i can just ignore it.

2 Likes

Werenā€™t you trashing GW2 a few weeks ago?

This one of your alts here

1 Like

Interesting.
I donā€™t even care about this stuff, like you I will do world boss once a week for maybe a month, and I thought it was fine.
Just be glad itā€™s not mandatory for player power. I am thankful.
Itā€™s got lots of stuff for druid forms and hunter taming too.

I will admit that I was expectingā€¦more.

When we were told back in Legion that Valā€™sharah paled in comparison, I really did expect it to be a bit more otherwordly and all around beautiful.

Itā€™s basically justā€¦Valā€™sharah. Again. Complete with a huge tree. That isnā€™t a bad thing, but it makes any past comparisons irrelevant and sort of takes away a bit of the hype.

Instead of ā€œwow, this place is truly something specialā€ it was basically ā€œokay, Iā€™ve seen this before, soā€¦ā€

7 Likes

lmaoā€¦the joke is this infantile forum and the flag abuse in here

no not world boss I want a world RAIDā€¦
Make It Happen Blizzard!

Why didnā€™t they add this to Zaralek?!? With 10.2 released, Zaralek is going to be even more dead :frowning:

3 Likes

I spent a good few hours in the zone and I liked it, I understand what is being said though for those who are underwhelmed. Tbh even though Iā€™ve technically explored the whole zone, I only feel like Iā€™ve scratched the surface of whatā€™s available and what I can do. And thatā€™s just for one character.

So weā€™ve seen the night elf lands in Kalimdor, weā€™ve seen Hyjal, weā€™ve seen Valsharah, and weā€™ve seen Ardenweald. Ardenweald is its own realm similar to the dream, but all those other forests are supposed to be made to look similar in appearance to the actual dream by night elf magic right? So I thought maybe in 10.2 when we go to the actual dream it would look just so cool. But itā€™s pretty boring. Literally valsharah/Hyjal again. Ardenweald was designed better imo.

1 Like

I didnt play last night, but i played this morning for a few hours , it seems like a reskin of the cave with less unfun activies

2 Likes

Youā€™re not wrong.

" The Emerald Dream apparently has some kind of ancient link with the realm of Ardenweald, where souls close to nature, such as Ysera herself, rest in the Shadowlands,[9] essentially being opposite blooms connected to the same tree, with the former personalizing Life in its waxing stages, and the latter embodying Life in its wane.[10] Where the Dream represents the spring and summer of the cycle of life, Ardenweald reflects autumn and winter,[11][12] in essence, being the highest expression of the relationship between endings and beginnings - between Death and Life.[13]

In this world of untamed nature, druids gain insight and oneness with the Great Cycle,[14] and everything about them is rooted in cycles and transience, and the Emerald Dream itself.[15"

Source

1 Like

Uh, yeah, thatā€™s never going to happen lol

The number of issues that would cause would be countless.

No different than the last two patches with this kind of crap. 2 weeks and dead.

7 Likes

Too many freakin bugs is what it is. Guilds are wnating people to try and get to renown 18 first week. Iā€™ve done all the quests and events for hours on end and am not even at 10 yet. Blizz moved quests to other weeks for no reason and we have quests and rares that are bugged so the rep progression has come to a halt. The only people above 10 are people whoā€™ve not gone to bed since the patch went live super late last night and who crammed a lot of sttuff in before the small hotfix window this morning broke more stuff. This is why Iā€™m not subbing consistently anymoreā€¦this stuff is just getting old

1 Like

Again its been out for less than a full day LOL

You guys are so tiring

4 Likes