New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

What also boggles the mind, is that the dude goes “I don’t wnat life to end, I was just talking philsophy” when in Endwalker, The whole cataclysm was started because one dude got all philosophical and set off a chain of events that spiraled out of control.

2 Likes

Since people brought up Final Fantasy I just wanna reiterate what the top comment on this video says which is that FFIV has the Final Fantasiest boss theme of them all.

Also the SNES is the GOAT of consoles.

Fully two-thirds of U.S. Muslims identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party (66%). Far fewer say they are Republican or lean Republican (13%), while one-in-five say they prefer another party or are political independents and do not lean toward either major party. Muslim Americans’ partisan composition is little changed over the last decade, and they remain much more strongly Democratic than the public as a whole.

Just as they are much less Republican than the public as a whole, Muslims also are far less likely than other Americans to describe themselves as ideological conservatives. Just one-in-five Muslims (21%) describe their political views as “very conservative” or “conservative,” compared with 36% in the public overall who describe themselves this way. Muslims are not significantly more likely than all Americans to identify as liberal (30% vs. 28%); however, a greater share of Muslims describe themselves as politically moderate (39% vs. 32% of all U.S. adults).

n64 >snes.

Yep. That’s how it is.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

SNES has the better Donkey Kong game.

Dude, I was just listening to FF4’s OST last night at work, and it still amazes me to this day how much emotion and ambiance is possible with the SNES’s hardware. Like every track in that game is dripping with either ambience or emotion.

Speaking of devolving…calling people weird for having opinions. You’ve devolved all the way back to the sandbox. I usually have to ask this at my job where I work but do I have to ask you? Are you wet? Do you need a changing?

6 Likes

dk64 best game of all time.

I mean, some people have weird opinions and it kinda makes them weird. Wouldn’t you think I was weird if my opinion was Glass tastes good so we should all lick windows?

1 Like

I’ve been playing through the pixel remasters and as soon as I hit the SNES games I switched the soundtrack to original.

SNES soundtracks just hit differently.

Also I know FF7’s combat theme is iconic too but I am a little disappointed it dropped that opening riff that had been standard in the FF games up to that point.

yes i’m sure the author you’re quoting would love to believe that islam is not a highly conservative religion…however quite literally every theologian and religious scholar would tell you otherwise, heck one needs only look at the middle east a place i’ve been many times along with others in this thread to tell you the idea that islam is not a conservative religion is nonsensical at best fact is all 3 abrahamic religions are conservative in the traditional sense

2 Likes

I would upgrade my vocabulary to something like “mentally disturbed.”

1 Like

You can lick windows if you want, it’s all good, hoss. Just leave my damn crayons alone!

1 Like

Donkey Kong Country is the best Donkey Kong of all time.

SNES also has the best Fire Emblem game with the best soundtrack.

1 Like

The “author” is Pew Research Center if you’d like to see the data for yourself

Most of the battle themes share at least some bits and pieces of a motif.

Though if you wanna talk about boss battle… FF6’s is better. Not that 4’s is bad, but FF6 makes you feel more tense, especially the first few moments of the piece.

But yeah, a lot of the OST in 4… like the caves, Red Wings theme, Babil, and several more are just… way ahead of its time.

I mean we went from those tunes that burrow into our ears and never leave to tunes in modern games that once I stop playing the game, I can’t remember the music from it.

I was just playing Stray the other day and… I played a good 2 hours+ session of it, but I can’t remember a single piece of music from that game.

I see, so calling people mentally disturbed for having a different opinion is A-okay, but calling them weird is childish.

Understood captain my captain.

Ooo. Donkey Kong. I remember waiting in line at the arcade . . . crap.