New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

That goes for most people.

You see there’s a critical difference.

I’m espousing a philosophy. She was trying to murder people.

Huge gulf inbetween those two actions

And “you all” sound weird.

5 Likes

1 Like

No, you’re weird! Neenerneenerneener!

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

the juxtaposition of neenerneenerneener and semper fi…

My brain exploded.

you’re missing a bit of information on that one…tho considering that bit of information largely runs coutner to your point i’m not surprised you left out the large increase in other even more conservative religious populations that occured in that time

1 Like

Bro nobody cares about your opinion on every faction leader, we each have our own.

It took hundreds of years for the secularization of a subset of Christians to occur. The process didn’t begin in the 70s, it began in the Enlightenment period in the 17th and 18th centuries. Regardless, that was a mainly subset of Christians, the conservatives are the same as they ever were, and still very numerous. There has been no similar secularization of Islam, which has a rapidly growing population everywhere it exists. It won’t take hundreds of years for the population of western countries which are way below replacement rates to collapse or be overtaken by more conservative cultures, at current rates. Again, not a value judgement, just the reality that saying that liberal women don’t need to have kids is simply wrong, if they want their liberal values to continue beyond maybe 100 years at most from now. Most of them don’t care in my experience, but it is what it is.

Okay, then lemme quote Hermes, from the same game/expansion:

Hermes: “In the name of the star… we discarded creations that we deemed … flawed. If we ourselves are flawed, then does it not stand to reason that we should be discarded as well?”

Emet-Selch: “That is sophistry and you know it!”

Hermes: “Perhaps it is. Perhaps you are right… but who is to say that I am wrong?”

This guy was just spouting philosophy too, and look where that ended up?

1 Like

Meteion is the antagonist in the story, and yes, she actually intended to wipe out all life because she searched countless worlds for the meaning of life and couldn’t find it. The irony is that Zenos could also be described as a nihilist in the story, yet he and Meteion couldn’t be more different:

Meteion: Life has no meaning, so it should end.
Zenos: Life has no meaning. So what? I found my one spark in life, and I’ll give everything for it.

I’ll see if I can find his quote. :thinking:

Quote a source on it then, I’ll find it myself even if you can’t link it

Im showing that it’s all female led.

Hey man, after everything I’ve been through, I have still kept my sense of humor. You have to, or go insane.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

1 Like

And you’re delusional AND weird. Since we’re slinging childhood insults.

6 Likes

Not an insult on my end. It’s an observation.

Observations exist on both sides.

4 Likes

census records are public…so have at it the fact is that while the population of christians did indeed go down the population of muslims for example went up by a large margin meaning americans didn’t become less religious par sei, the dominance of one specific religion common to the nation went down in relation to others

You’re devolving fast now. Are you okay?

So what, you just take over a enemy stronghold and be like.

All UR BASE R BeLond to Us

neenerneenerneener