New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

If we can keep them from our kids.
They don’t procreate; they recruit.

4 Likes

To be honest, a world without a military would be good.

However a country without a military in a world full of military is simply weak.

4 Likes

That doesn’t seem like it’s safe for work lol

See, this is what “cope” means.

So what? Just about every major leader was male for almost 2 decades.

1 Like

I don’t think I’m breaking any rules but it sort of feels like I should be.

1 Like

And it’s just basic philosophical nihilism lol

1 Like

tyrande whisperwind?

Here’s something a little nicer to counter-balance shoving a block of cheese up a chicken.

2 Likes

Well not necessarily. Historically that’s where immigration comes in.

I’ll throw some bits of conversation from FFXIV Endwalker at you, because it sounds just like what you’re saying…

Meteion: “Why have you come? All you had to do was wait. I would have delivered to you, your ends.”
Alisaie: “We didn’t ask for that!”
Meteion: "I don’t understand… all life is destined to end. Effort, ambition, love, it all amounts to naught. There is no meaning, nor logic in it. You think there is, convince yourselves, but it’s all just a cruel accident. Life is an anomaly and cannot continue.

silent beat

Come now. I speak the truth. A truth you would recognize if you looked up at the night sky. Cold, dark, and silent. Your world, like every other, is a blemish upon its perfect fabric."

Generally speaking conservative religious people do not change their ideologies or family culture, regardless of the setting.

Love how y’all are ignoring Kobold

To be honest the gifs could be considered spam if Blizzard rep handling the report if one was made was in a bad mood. Some of the rules are so vague it lets the rep decide. So all you can do is hope they agree with your point of views.

Bring back the WAR! Bring back the stakes! Bring back our bois! Bring back the horde!

1 Like

You do realize that saying life is meaningless /=/ we should all die or off ourselves, yeah?

Because as long as they keep denying it, they hope to get away with it.

3 Likes

That was pretty much the whole point behind the villain of Endwalker, and basically what you’re saying in a nutshell, yeah.

“There’s no point to humanity continuing to exist!”

The villain spends most of her on-screen time trying to convince you to let her just end you (and all life).

1 Like

I’ve gotten a vacation for being off-topic in the past and I half way expect what keeps me around in these threads is that the mods actually find me harmlessly amusing compared to everything else going on in the thread.

1 Like

Edit: almost.
See post below:

That’s just straight up 100% not true lol

Christianity, the largest religion in the United States, experienced a 20th-century high of 91% of the total population in 1976. This declined to 73.7% by 2016 and 64% in 2022.

1 Like