New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

You take that back.

You take that back right now!

The survival of the species IS justification for it. Not everyone hates life like you do or wants the population to die off because that Marine picked your friend at the bar that one time instead of you and you decided at that moment to go on a man hating crusade for the rest of your life and become “asexual.” Where did you get your biology degree? Costco? Or do you just call yourself one?

5 Likes

What evidence do you have for that argument other than feelings though? In fact isn’t that argument one based on the idea that stories for women are fundamentally less entertaining than ones for men? Disney is a business, they care about money full stop. I don’t see anything that shows they hamstrung anything by making the story about a girl…and a man. Acolyte was primarily about Sol and about the twins. It really wasn’t a woman driven show as much as it was a show about about 4 people. Two men, and two girls (not sure what their ages were but they felt young).

I mean why do you think that at all? Whenever I see failure I think incompetence before I think agenda.

1 Like

The irony of having “semper fi” in your post and saying it doesn’t make sense to murder our enemies IRL lol

Bro. Nah dude the US military just goes to other countries and hold hands and sings Kumbaya with them.

2 Likes

Agenda springs from incompetence.

1 Like

Dude, you need to go play FFXIV and play through the Endwalker expansion.

FFS, you’re basically quoting Hermes (not the RL Hermes, I’m talking about XIV’s Hermes) at this point.

EDIT: Or watch some Endwalker playthroughs or something.

1 Like

Have you ever been in combat? Bro?

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

1 Like

It’s too late now to delete it, now we just have to live with it.

This one is a video but honestly, it kind of sums up most of this thread:

2 Likes

If you’d like to say that you have, thanks for proving me right I guess :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Don’t worry. Thanks to the far left the military WILL start going to other countries just to hold hands or sing Kumbaya. Or just not exist anymore at all.

Yeah…

Yeah, pretty much. :sweat_smile:

I didn’t think so.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

Uh, Marines were originally supposed to be defenders. Our military is supposed to exist to defend our nation and its interests.

I know some people, especially in government, have lost sight of that fact, and are willing and eager to send our military off to war, but they’ve forgotten why we have a military and just treat it like daddy’s gun that some kid found.

EDIT: Pretty sure that “This, we defend.” is one of their mottos?

are we circling back to talk about the military? for like the fifth time?

1 Like

I agree, most aren’t liberal, and women are the ones who suffer from it, ironically and unfortunately, though they still use the label and it makes referencing them in conversation easier to understand.

Its not even a cope, you can literally look this information up.
Coping is basing your argument off two examples and not even knowing the names of the characters you’re referencing :skull:

Yes, the leader roster seems 50/50 right now.
Lets look at an updated roster of the faction leaders:

Male:
Bouldercrag
Bronzebeard
Anduin
Theron
Malfurion
Rokhan
Rastakhan
Bloodhoof
Greymane
Azurathel
Thrall
Skyhorn
Velen
Gazlowe
Turalyon
Mekkatorque

Female:
Alleria
Kiro
Tyrande
Thaurissan
Cloudsinger
Liadrin
Jaina
Viridia
Emberthal
Geya’rah
Mayla
Rivermane
Voss
Calia

Its telling that you take issue with this.

1 Like

When a thread goes on long enough, it always circles back to old arguments.

That guy also has another Cowboy Bebop video that’s 1 minute of just the most amazingly awkward scene redubbed.

but I uh… I can’t link that one here. Not if I want to retain my linking privledges.

The people that hate the military or have never been in combat are the ones like Brightblade and Flower who thinks everyone in the world will just play nice if we all get along but would never actually do anything themselves if conflict happened. And yes I’ve been in combat.

6 Likes