New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

I wonder what other characters will come. :slightly_smiling_face:

But as far as new characters go, dagran and thralls son both seem very strong in their own way.

1 Like

My favorite female characters Iridikron and Fyrakk.

1 Like

I feel like we are in Star Wars … Girl boss everywhere

10 Likes

She got some good vibes.

Both whom died and had absolutely zero real story interactions other than to /kill.

You want to talk disingenuous? Every single expansion had a lot of focus on heroic male characters. Even Dragonflight focused heavily on the three male dragons who were in contest for the leadership role of the Black Dragonflight, and Sabellion was definitely the heroic mofo, he just didn’t have mary sue powers.

I mean, we have so many strong male characters. They’re just not all in the spotlight right now. But the Bronzebeards are all amazing in different ways, Magni is the hero you’re seeking, Dagran is the overwhelmingly intelligent dude, and Brann is the heroic explorer.

Turalyon isn’t on the screen right now (at least not in the first two zones), but he’s definitely coming back into play within this story at some point. He’s also that strong hero.

There are just so many powerful male characters in the lore who are in rotation right now. So, I think the reason you’re struggling to have these sort of conversations go your way, is because you don’t really have an argument other than despising the presence of strong female lead characters.

11 Likes

how did this thought even pop into your head? Man talk about snowflakes

4 Likes

Iridikron is dead??

I thought he did?

I could be wrong since he became mostly irrelevant.

He is plotting in the shadows with Xal’atath at his side.

2 Likes

Shadowlands had the same issue, too, with the new characters.

It was talked about at the time because the loading screen actually called it out. Remember the loading screen?

Female characters were on the left - all protagonists - and male characters were on the right - two antagonists and an NPC who got roasted and stuffed like a pig early on in the leveling. The only reason people forget about it is because The Primus got added in, later.

This isn’t a new thing. It’s not a Dragonflight or TWW thing.

But it’s definitely a “Blizzard’s current staffing” thing.

26 Likes

Yea i dont remember that lol. He was just so forgettable for me.

I really like xal’athath tho. Im excited to see where her story goes. Even of she did off my dad.

1 Like

Nah, he vanished into the void basically saying “later nerds” to pursue his own interests. Considering he had the Dark Heart in hand when he vanished and now Xal’atath has it, those interests probably align with the Void.

Honestly its kinda media as a whole now. Female lead in basically everything. Which is fine if its well written.

Wow usually isn’t that, but ill over look it for now lol.

4 Likes

dude the insecurity in this post is mind blowing

2 Likes

That could actually be the traitor guy who joined the Jailer. He had the same model lmao

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

i think youre reading way too much into this.

Good! I want to see Alleria girlboss/slay while Lor’themar and Rommath are made to look weak and pathetic.

You’re on the right track, Blizzard!

What a bizarre thing to say. I don’t think that being a man, who likes men, wanting to see men, has anything insecure about it. It’s just truth.

5 Likes