New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

I mean they’re not, but I encourage you to keep explaining to us how you think men and women’s brains are different. Please go on and tell us more.

3 Likes

all right thats it.

you people better calm down.

1 Like

This started hard in BFA, and has went that direction since. It’s very hard to not notice either cause it’s rather in your face. They don’t hide the writing. The story has become very…soap opera-ish. And the stakes are low.

1 Like

Eh, that still feels very on script of what I’ve heard about a million times already.

But everyone has been blaming the feminists this whole time. So your argument is that men ruined everything, women were tricked into giving up their sweet sweet lack of rights, and women were happy having no choice?

That’s a new one.

3 Likes

You’re like that other poster without a sense of humor, aren’t you?

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

Need a beefy himbo belfadin to add to the main story :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lets have a look at what the roster was for leaders pre-bfa.

Male:
Varian
Anduin
Bronzebeard
Velen
Mekkatorque
Greymane
Malfurion
Vol’Jin
Lor’themar
Thrall
Bloodhoof
Gallywix
Firepaw
Illidan

Female:
Tyrande
Sylvanas
Cloudsinger

Yeah, a lot of men were killed off, because statistically that’s what was overwhelmingly represented. Now it seems about 50/50, as mentioned above.

3 Likes

You see our “different” brains are actually best suited for being housewives and we just lack the self awareness to see that I guess, so we got tricked into getting rights and having to work jobs to have an income and bank accounts. I can’t think about it too hard because I’m too busy thinking about laundry but it makes total sense.

2 Likes

No. I’m just someone who doesn’t feel sexual attraction. That’s not weird, and asexualness is correlated with being autistic. Which I have been diagnosed with.

1 Like

You really think it’s 50/50 now? That’s massive cope. I guess you really didn’t read what I posted at all.

1 Like

So how does everybody feel about pineapple pizza?

1 Like

Not trying to say anything bad against your or anything, just a funny anecdote here. Have you ever seen the comedy act that Tig Nataro does about firemen having to carry her out of her house because of…I believe it was a burst appendix? You should look it up, was pretty hilarious.

1 Like

They dont have giant muscles and murderous rage?

Masculine men cant get depressed after being tortured?

2 Likes

The irony of this post coming from someone I’m assuming is on the far right.

2 Likes

even if it was 50/50, the number of big names that are cared about is different, and even if that wasn’t the case, the screen time amount is different as is rather their a main role or supporting role.

They litterally tried to bring up the spiders as if anyone cares about them to make it seem balanced.

I think that is a valid critique. They were definitely lopsided for a very long time and I welcome them adding in as many female characters into player race/faction leadership. I think my main issue is it has entirely reversed when out in the expacs seeing the worlds themselves. It feels like more of a “two wrongs make a right” type fix instead of them trying to actually be more balanced.

More robots!

2 Likes

If the pineapple doesn’t do it for you, might I interest you all in banana with ketchup?