New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

I am bisexual do I get an award?

I enjoy big horde ladies AND men.
For the Horde!

I dunno… I have to embarrassingly admit that it’s almost entertaining to skim through the thread every now and then. I mean, sure, a lot of it is pure trash… like much of what’s in the WoW forum in general, but still… it’s so ridiculous that you just can’t look away. xD

1 Like

Did you not see these :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at the end of that post or is that you don’t have a sense of humor? My post was so obviously ridiculous that I couldn’t be anything but a joke. I sincerely hope you didn’t take that seriously, and before you respond, go make a sandwich real quick. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

Then how about this:
God determines when it is your time for power.
Not you.

Whether you accept that or not is irrelevant.
It’s His schedule, not yours. Period.

I mean…it’s kind of…understood that women don’t know what the heck they want :wink:

Weird or not, whether it makes sense or not, it’s literally true.

3 Likes

Black Myth Wukong for another.

Games that make it a point to avoid DEI explode in popularity.

Or, heck, FFXIV. Explosively popular game. But SE slips on a banana peel and allows something that even remotely looks like DEI into the game and the newest expansion’s popularity quickly tanks into the dirt. A game that was always Overwhelmingly Positive rated on Steam now has “Mostly Positive” ratings. That’s a pretty large dip, that happened overnight.

4 Likes

“Does anyone think there’s too many female leads this expansion?”

almost 2k replies later

“So yeah, that’s why I think women’s feeble brains make them naturally best served as being just housewives and nothing else”

Yep, nothing weird going on here, nope lol

2 Likes

yeah idk if I agree with that game at all, I think its kinda weird they limit streamers on what they can talk about. That ain’t it at all for me. I’m not a huge fan of some of the topics they banned either, but people should have the choice to talk about those things on their own channel regardless of what game they play. It’s weird.

You forgot the comments made by feminists about how men shouldn’t exist anymore either. Don’t forget that.

7 Likes

It’s feminists like you that put down housewives as being too dumb to do anything else. Nobody in this thread saying women would be happier at home are saying that they should do so because they’re dumb

6 Likes

urge to post pizzas rising.

2 Likes

Dooo eeet!

Man you people are weird

3 Likes

And it’s not even what was said in the first place. Nobody said their minds were “feeble”. Their minds are different. Males and Females excel at different things.

But somehow that makes them “lesser”?

Nah, the only people saying that are the feminists.

6 Likes

Not as weird as someone calling themselves asexual! What are you, a microscopic cell?!

4 Likes

I think that if we put all feelings aside. We can all agree that writing in WoW since BFA has focused much harder on women and being female focused. That is fine, but its undeniable. Every single zone in TWW has almost exclusively women in 70% of leadership and if one character is dying or stepping down it is almost ALWAYS a man getting out of the way for a woman who is much better than he ever could be / or was. These elements aren’t wrong or bad, but they are undeniably happening at an unbalanced rate.

3 Likes

To be fair she probably looks like an amoeba

5 Likes

Obviously the core issue here is the lack of jacked, sweaty, and shirtless bois on the Horde. I understand, it sends me into an upset frenzy at times as well.

Now that you mentioned it . . . It’s kind of like that picture made with dots where they tell you to find the sailboat. Once you see it, you can’t not see it.

To be honest I wouldn’t even call them feminists. There is real feminists out there they fought for the rights to vote and other such things. They believed in equality, not a reversal of roles. Feminists are good, this new age garbage though imho is pretty bad.

2 Likes