New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Ok. Khadgar…MIA.
The stormward dude…instantly killed and replaced by the female stoneward.
Side quest with the dude on the beach…walks out to the water and dies…replaced by his female apprentice.
Side quest in the depths…female bodyguard says “he can’t go anywhere without me it’s too dangerous!”
Anduin…enough said about how hes acting right now…but being guided back to the Light and his personality by a female character.
Faerin and the Hallowfall general…both females…going after the traitor Aeleric…evil male.
High speaker in the depths…turned out to be an evil male…killed…replaced with Speaker Brinthe…female.
Magni becomes whole again…Moira gets her fathers legendary hammer back…and Magni just says naw you can have it (who didn’t see that one coming)
I mean that’s all I can remember so far but there’s plenty more.

4 Likes

Asexual people doesn’t exist. Most of the time, that’s just word for “I’m waiting for the right person to be sexually attracted to.” They use words like demisexual for the same reason. It’s just an excuse. Also, asexual people, especially women, tend to have sexual partners despite saying such.

I ignore whenever someone says they are asexual.

Basically Thor all over again.

3 Likes

You should show them by not playing it anymore and not giving the game anymore attention. Seems like you’re giving your money to “woke feminists” and you should stop doing that then.

1 Like

there is a big difference between that…and essential writing post SL anduin as a CSR trope just sayin

What a fascist thing to say.

Every leftist accusation is a confession.

2 Likes

Working-class women have always worked. They were employed as domestic helpers, factory workers, saleswomen, laundresses, etc. long before female suffrage in the United States.

The notion of the housewife ideal being a universal experience for women in the past is a myth.

4 Likes

There are so many weird takes in this thread. Holy moley…

4 Likes

Yeah that’s probably why I mentioned LotR and not Anduin.

If we’re gonna continue this back and forth, I’m gonna need you to come up with more entertaining material.

I don’t care if you want to insult me, I just care if you’re gonna be boring about it.

2 Likes

Go look up Dustborn and how well it did.

“Going nowhere” … it seems people are voting with their wallets, and DEI-laden crap is flopping left and right.

Turns out when you pander to a small portion of the population, the rest refuse to buy it. Quite a few DEI-laden games and movies have flopped recently. Suicide Squad ring a bell? Ghostbusters? And several others.

5 Likes

alright time to give this thread what it deserves.

2 Likes

Make Warcraft great again!
Bring back the WAR!
Bring back the stakes!
Bring back big beefy tauren and orcs! (yes this includes females, big tauren ladies are GOOD)
Bring back the Horde!

Excuse me while I go vomit

Also like, back on topic of the World of Warcraft: women in this game have never just been housewives either. From the very beginning of Warcraft that has literally never been the case and I have no idea why anyone who thinks women should just be housewives because it’s their “natural duty” or whatever would play a fantasy game, especially this one, where they barely ever are.

I genuinely can’t even think of a single video game where all the women are just housewives, either, honestly.

3 Likes

a good example of that is the success of The first descendant…and the failure of games like flintlocke

Don’t come back

We do exist. And no, there is no mythical man that is going to sweep me off my feet and get me to change everything. Please quit projecting your fantasies onto me.

Cool, I got somebody to help me now. Time to increase the absurdity of my gifs.

I mean you’ve been word vomiting your misandrist points all night so it really wouldn’t be a change of pace.

5 Likes

We get it, you’re committed to being repulsive and proud of it

4 Likes

Just cause you can’t find a man doesn’t make you asexual.

5 Likes