New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Bootlicker

2 Likes

Do you think we’re upset or tore up that Braydin and Cay’lan don’t find us respectable or attractive?

You’re upset by something. That might be it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell me you’re insecure/weak irl without telling me.

Haven’t seen that but I think the far left is nearly as idiotic as the far right. The main difference is that the right has become more extreme recently. It is usually a sort of slow swing between the two from what I have seen as the extremists of the world each react to the other sides idiocy. Men and Women are equal to me, and the idea that they fall into any sort of easily drawn box has never made sense.

So yes people saying that we don’t need Men are idiots as well, it is just a rarer thing than people saying women should be in their place and has never been the societal norm. Women being subjugated has been and that is why is far more worrying. We could go back to that, we will never actually get rid of all men.

Still the extremes of both mentalities are idiotic.

Your entire personality screams that nobody found you attractive and you went on a crusade to become the ultimate misandrist blaming men for all of your problems and the problems of society.

3 Likes

This thread certainly went in a very different direction from last night.

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

It is a pretty clear sign of Kamala winning.

It should probably say “welcome back”, but I can only give what the internet has.

We need more big shirtless orcs and tauren leaders please blizzard. For the Horde!

Now you re just flinging poo and not even responding to what we are talking about. What does having blue hair have to do with anything. What weird way of thinking. Anyway, you are a waste of time and space as far as I can tell. I doubt you even believe this level of idiocy. To the block bin with you.

Because no one is a bigger baby than an insecure man who can’t find validation in his life after being told by mommy that he’s a special boy for 18 years, only to find out he’s anything but.

2 Likes

I mean none of you have really engaged in good faith so why should I? I’m just giving back what I’m getting

4 Likes

What’s interesting is that it wasn’t just men that were happier with women in the kitchen. Women were happier too :wink:

Now about that sandwich…

7 Likes

How many times more must I state this. I. am. asexual. I do not experience sexual attraction. I am immune to terrestrial mating calls and displays.

I do not concern myself if men think I’m attractive or not.

Best thing about topics like this, is it expands my ignore list

Sounds like a load of cope

1 Like

Lets be real, the cast is only recently 50/50 male and female because WoW’s been a overwhelmingly male represented for 1.5 decades. I don’t see a problem here.

2 Likes

Can you ignore me as well please? I have been a very bad boy.