New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Yes. I am “damaged” because I don’t think women owe you housework and children.

If that constitutes damaged than I am more than proud to be broken.

2 Likes

Sure a newborn can be a lot of work, which is why a woman shouldn’t have to have a job on top of doing that work.

But no, watching kids is typically not difficult work, or you wouldn’t be able to hire a 14 year old to babysit for you. And with modern appliances, housework has literally never been easier than it is now. This is just more whining from pampered princesses accustomed to first world conveniences

4 Likes

Hey
The boss told me to tell you your 15 minute break is up.
And he needs you to stay overtime again, so call your husband…
Next break.

Freedom :smirk:

1 Like

Cool strawman, I never said anyone should be forced to breed. You types always have to resort to lying because you can’t ever engage in good faith

5 Likes

Lol you have never ever had responsibility for a kid, let alone an entire other person and it shows.

2 Likes

If children do not come from women then where do they come from?

They know what they do is wrong.

Better than being beholden to a single man without the ability for me to have my own separate bank account.

Okay, when a man and woman really love each other . . .

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

Why should I value your freedom? Based on your attitude I’m skeptical that you deserve it

1 Like

I got nothing to interject with this time, I just saw this gif and thought it’d be funny.

1 Like

I get the feeling you’ve never had to “watch kids” or “hire a babysitter” once ever in your life.

Toddlers are menaces, and a babysitter isn’t doing any housework or food prep. You tell them where to find everything you already set up before hand.

5 Likes

I mean it’s cool if you don’t value others freedom. Just don’t be surprised when they use violence to defend that freedom.

It’s like we have history to prove this or something.

3 Likes

This is the cruel irony isn’t it? lol

They slave away for another woman’s man, so that they can pretend they’re free from the ‘slavery’ of marriage

2 Likes

You literally said they should be shamed into breeding and taking care of children. You pretty much said women should know their place, and that they are immoral for wanting to do something different.

Is that the same as forced breeding…not exactly, but it isn’t far off.

It’s a very creepy stance. This whole thread is full of evidence that we need a lot more strong females in men’s lives to show them that women are not just home makers. The fact we are having this conversation here while a woman is running for president is just insane. It really shows how far we still have to go to overcome idiotic ideas of sexism.

I feel like the Crowders and Vance’s of the world are infecting the minds of people. Just idiocy for no good reason. Equality works so much better.

1 Like

You’re also 10 times bigger than them, stop being a wuss

1 Like

You need to let it goooo, let it GOOOoooooo~! :notes:

(insert Frozen meme here)

:dracthyr_crylaugh:

Really? Are you so animal-brained that you think society is a constant competition of men and women peacocking against one another?

I’d rather sell my labor to someone and receive monetary compensation than be dependent on someone who views me as a thing to be owned.

I actually read this with a cringe face due to how far gone you are from the real world.

4 Likes