New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

What in the snickerdoodle did i walk into?

1 Like

a bee hive…here have some popcorn

2 Likes

The balance is gone. It’s either all to the right or all to the left. Compromise doesnt exist anymore. There is no hope left.

2 Likes

Thanks lol

Oh come on, you are not seriously going to pretend that saying women are duty bound to re-produce and take care of the kids is not equal to the tropes of barefoot pregnant and in the kitchen are you?

Women have the exact same duties as men do. They should try to live productive happy lives. That is it. However they want to do that, good on them. Saying they have

is telling them to get pregnant and get in the kitchen.

2 Likes

Let’s just be perfectly clear on the usage of the word “disgusting”. It’s primary function is to describe sweaty, middle aged degenerates who haven’t showered in days sitting at a crumb filled keyboard playing Vulpera toons while the mold builds up in their damp studio apartment.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll consider it. My youngest will get the final vote of course, she’s huge Marvel fan, and it will be her and my wife that I would be watching them with. When my youngest isn’t too busy with college and work that is.

Semper Fi! :ukraine:

Jesus H Christ.

What in the Hell did i just read?

I’m single because I’m asexual. I’m also single because I can count the number of men I’d actually trust to be vulnerable around on one hand.

Also I find it funny you betrayed the game by not mentioning if the woman is happy or not.

2 Likes

Garbagedog has some fairly archaic ridiculous ideas about women. I think he might be the kicker for the Chiefs.

4 Likes

To be fair, I think the CM are either off, just having fun seeing how this keeps going… or just way to busy getting their weekly feedback report ready for monday to care. (IMO)

I’m shocked it hasn’t been lock yet… then again people have been rather tame talking about this to…well, yet… er also admit I skip a few line after seeing it reaching the 1k. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bro you characterized women having children as dehumanizing. There is nothing dehumanizing about having and raising your children in a home supported by a husband who busts his butt to support his family because he loves them.

And how is you being “happy” fulfilling any kind of duty to your society? That’s pure selfishness

6 Likes

Cope and seethe sweetie

3 Likes

I really didn’t. I characterize forcing women to do it, or denigrating them for not doing it as dehumanizing. Women have the choice to become parents and take care of the kids, to not become parents at all, or to have kids and have their spouse do the home making and care taking.

You are the one saying some of those choices are wrong. Not me.

3 Likes

Again, you keep basing your everything over what you and some other men want. Instead of what women want.

We’re not put on this earth with any duties or obligations. Life is not a spreadsheet, it’s an experience.

2 Likes

Probably.

It only takes 1 person to start the thread, and most people involved after that aren’t really interested in honest, rational discussion as much as they just want to push their world view on everybody else.

4 Likes

Then what are you whining about? Just go and do your thing by yourself, the rest of society will function fine without you actively trying to tear it down

A woman is part of the family, dingus, what in the world are you even seething about

5 Likes

Too many women! More men! And constructs pls.

2 Likes

This has always been an interesting back and forth in the community.

Nobody really cares if leads are females or males. What matters is that theyre written well.

Anduin is very well written.

Alleria is not.

I believe this wouldnt be an issue if tropes weren’t forced on the audience. Also, there’s masculine storylines in the expansion… play the whole thing first, not just the MSQ.

3 Likes

LMAO!
:rofl:
The construct got me laughing… more than it should!
:dracthyr_uwu: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like